GTA music is the best

Discussion in 'GTA General Discussion' started by Max007, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Max007

Max007 New Member

I love every soundtrack in the GTA games. I liked to listen to "Billie Jean," "Foreigner" and "Men at work in "Grand Theft Auto Vice City." San Andreas had some good songs to. The best songs in that game, were, "Young Turks," "Free Bird" and "Welcome To The Jungle." Those are classics. I'm a big 70's and 80's junkie.

The only time I disliked the music, was in "Grand Theft Auto IV." I thought the game developers did not do a very good job at creating the music for that game. The one and only song I liked from that game was, "Inner City Blues," by Marvin Gaye. Minus that one game, all of their games had great soundtracks.

2. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

I agree. I've found a lot of great music from GTA games. 'Video Killed the Radio Star' which played in Flash FM in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was a good song that I can think of at the moment.

3. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

The tracks for both Vice City and San Andreas were tight. I just try to park somewhere and listen to the tracks. Hearing something like "Billie Jeans" is a major classic to dance to.

4. sidney

sidney Member

Yeah same here, I never knew that there were so many good songs from the 80's, and my favorite radio stations were Flash FM and Emotion 98.3. I actually really listen to the music while driving or going on a mission, and I change the station too if I don't like the song.

5. BamItzMuffinz

BamItzMuffinz New Member

I've enjoyed the soundtracks of pretty much every GTA game to date. Rockstar has done a great job in the series for picking music to have in the official soundtrack! I've also found a ton of great music too, especially from San Andreas and V.

6. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I liked the music from GTA San Andreas which I found it catchy. I need to find the full track to GTA San Andreas.

7. erik120

erik120 New Member

The GTA soundtracks are really awesome work, I really like the San Andreas OST, its one of my favorite. I also love the Vice city soudtrack and also all the music from the radio stations, those 80's songs really got me into a lot of awesome singers and bands that I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

8. moneyman

moneyman New Member

Especially GTA san andreas music was really good. Rockstar games had really put effort in it and there are some awesome rock and rap hits from the beginning of the 90's

9. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

I totally agree with your opinion of both Vice City and GTA IV. The music in Vice city is one of the reasons that I enjoy playing it so much, when playing GTA IV I found it more distracting than anything, and would often just turn off the radio.

10. RamZor

RamZor Member

The music is pretty neat in GTA. Especially the radio :p

11. Rowe992

Rowe992 New Member

The music on the radio stations are great. I also like to add my own music tacks and listen to them while driving. The radio stations are balanced and carry a wide variety of music. I love the reggae, hip hop and pop music that are in the game.

12. samantha1990

samantha1990 New Member

I, too, am a big fan of the GTA music. When I was younger I would leave the GTA Vice City Stories radio on and listen to it, I found it very interesting and well done. I actually still have a few of the soundtracks in my Itunes library.

13. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Oh, yeah. I give props to GTA's musical director. Rockstar has some good taste in music. I've heard a lot of songs that I like throughout the GTA series. I've also discovered new songs that I now like.

14. Nergaahl

Nergaahl New Member

Well I liked LCHC from GTA IV pretty much, well mostly because I'm into heavy music genres. But I totally agree, GTA has one of the best soundtracks ever. I loved GTA Vice City and San Andreas radios the most. They always give me goosebumps, like the GTA III radios music. I think it's also linked to the memories I have with these games. I hope they will keep on putting good music into our games.

15. Rob

Rob New Member

Yes they have good music in all the games, I've actually downloaded a few songs after listening to them in the games too.

16. Servace

Servace New Member

There are sometimes where I do like the music in GTA. I sometimes end up trying to find the song and downloading it from the internet.

17. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

I agree, Rockstar gets lots of good music for their games. San Andreas in particular has some of my favorite music, like Guns n 'Roses.

18. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I agree. GTA SA has good soundtracks. Rockstar has a good ear to the music for their game.

19. Corten

Corten Member

I'll be honest, I never listened to the stock radios. I always made a playlist for myself, okay that's not exactly true. When I played Vice City on the PS2 I listened to it and I have to say they were pretty good.

20. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

GTA music sounds pretty funny. I don't really listen to it often though. Even in game, I turn the radio off!