GTA More Confirmed Fact

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City Stories' started by katswilliams, Aug 6, 2013.

1. katswilliams

katswilliams New Member

This thing rally fact because all the character like realist so play real life in a GTA 4 or 5. So many inner type available in a game like(GTA Map,radio station,Underwater,Animals).

2. SeanM

SeanM New Member

could you revisit and edit this thread I have no idea what you're trying to say here. The sentences are very fragmented.

3. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I don't understand either, but I will take a crack at it are you saying that the GTA characters are realistic because you can listen to the radio, swim, and you can interact with animals?

4. sidney

sidney Member

The original post kinda exercises my mind a bit, lol. You can use Google Translate if you're having difficulties speaking in English, you know. :)

5. Esperahol

Esperahol Member

The OP sounds like an attempt at those random spam post you see on forums sometimes. I'm not sure what the point of this thread is.

6. sidney

sidney Member

She's not promoting anything unlike the other spam threads that I saw, so maybe she is just genuinely struggling to talk in English, I guess.

7. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

Well this is an old post. Posted on Aug 7 2013. So I don't think this is same as the bot attacks that we are experiencing now.

8. matrixor

matrixor Member

I don't understand this. What were you trying to say? Your sentences aren't clear.