GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by ray king, Sep 6, 2014.

1. ray king

ray king Member

Have you tried GT Racing 2 from gameloft? The first thing that came to my mind from the title is Real Racing by EA. GT Racing 2 is quite a good game and when you drive a car it seems to have good handling. The tracks are also well designed, giving you a nice experience. It is not as flashy as the other racing apps available, but it is good nonetheless.

2. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I played this game on my friend's phone a little while back and it seems like a good game to play. I agree with you that the game itself has very good handling compared to some other racing games out there that could be ashamed for the poor handling. I also like the tracks, they're fun to play at any moment you wish to play on them. I would suggest anyone to give it a try and I don't see you dissapointed with this game.

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Thanks for this suggestion! I've been looking for a new racer as I'm getting a bit tired of my favorite, aAsphalt. I'm more partial to cartoony racers that offer added functions like takedowns, but this still looks good enough in the meantime.

4. troutski

troutski Active Member

This game is good, although Asphalt 8 is still my favorite mobile racing game by far.

5. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

GT Racing is like the Gran Turismo of mobile platforms. It's free to download and play though there are some items that could be purchased with real cash (if you wanna pimp up your ride to the fullest). The visuals are some of the best I've seen too. If your phone can handle the requirements and you're a racing buff, you must not pass this up.

6. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

I remember playing this, it was actually the first racing game I ever played on Android after I first got an Android smartphone. To be fair, it is an excellent game, very well designed, good graphics, smooth animation and great controls. Gameloft are one of my favourite developers on Android. In fact, I might even download this again. I need a change from playing on Redline Rush and Real Drift and the new Asphalt 8 doesn't work on my device. I had actually forgotten about this game until I saw this thread.

7. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Same here. I'm not that interested in realism so Asphalt is right up my alley. I also prefer it because you have other objectives other than just being the fastest. I especially like taking down enemy cars and playing the drift games.