Ground, Air or Water

Discussion in 'Mario Kart' started by Strykstar, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Kraiten

Kraiten New Member

I really like ground better then the other two. With the previous gens, I am more used to being on the ground then in water or the air. I don't know, it just feels weird doing the other two.

2. MrMoose

MrMoose New Member

Ground, a lot more control than anywhere else and it doesn't feel like I'm constantly falling down. I think Nintendo did do a great job of balancing all of them though.

3. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I like racing mainly on the ground. Racing in the air or in the water is great, but I prefer the normal kart races over those, only slightly though.

4. Strykstar

Strykstar Member

It's all well balanced especially in multiplayer, since everyone has the same difficulties as you :)
    Some people are better at water and air though.

5. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

It's seems that most people like racing on the ground the most, including me. I must say, underwater looks incredibly nice, but it doesn't offer that much control as it would have on the ground. Also, in the air, there's less control too, and there doesn't happen much in the air, though luckily you are never that much in the air.

6. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Member

It's a tie between ground and water. Air is fun, but you only stay airborne for so long.

7. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I prefer ground, it's the most comfortable thing on racing games.

8. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

Isn't it better like that? It looks great in the air, but if it were longer for all air sections, it would become boring, don't you think?

9. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Member

I suppose so. I just like the weighless feeling you get when you're airborne though, you know? That's why I would mind the animation being done for maybe 10 seconds longer. The only thing I would get sick of is the blue shells, red shells and lighting hitting you when you're airborne. Seriously, the blue shell and the lighting is easy to understand, but how does a GROUNDED WEAPON hit you in the air?!

10. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

Indeed, I never understood why Nintendo done that. I'm not saying the game is realistic, but come on, that's just ridiculous and completely illogical.

11. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Member

I guess that would be my only complainant of the new features. Other than that, the game is nearly perfection. It's a solid 8 in my book, so I think, everyone should be satisfied whether they like the ground, air or water. Hopefully, the updates and dlc's will give us more to come.