Gravity.... Sandra Bullock and George Clooney

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by justusforus, Oct 14, 2013.

1. justusforus

justusforus Member

Can't wait to see it. Has anybody already seen it to give a thumbs up or down...without a spoiler!

NO SPOILER NO SPOILER NO SPOILER please!

2. bombthecherry

bombthecherry Member

I've heard nothing but good things so far, so I'm starting to get interested in watching it myself.

3. jcairns82

jcairns82 Member

Considering it only lose 22% of its box office in the US, that's pretty phenomenal for a movie these days. I thought it would make a little bit of money as most adult dramas tend to do that these days. I guess the special effects must be really amazing, because that's what everyone is talking about.

4. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

I heard that this movie was absolutely amazing,sure Oscar contender. The actors in the movie were superb and the special effects within the movie was awesome. The movie looks amazing and the critics were praising this movie. It looks like this movie is probably a nice movie to catch up on with your friends or family.

5. billydd

billydd Member

No I have not seen it yet but it looks good, l think l'll wait for it to come out on dvd though.

6. randee555

randee555 Member

I haven't seen it yet but it looks like it will be a really great movie. I've always like movies about space and there's a great actor and actress in it so you can't go wrong there. I will probably see it once it's on dvd or Hulu because I rarely go to the cinema.

7. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

I watched the movie at home and I wasn't so astonished by it as some people (most of the people) who watched it in cinema, in 3D. It seems to me that the movie was mainly made for a 3D experience since the movie itself ain't that good. At least not to me. Although I like Sandra Bullock a lot but it didn't convince me.

8. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I did see Gravity on TV after it came out-but I found it very boring-and I think it was made to be seen on a very big screen like at the cinema -also I thought the story-line was not very good. They spent a lot of money on this film but to me outer-space scenery is not that interesting and the movie just kind of gives you anxiety and overall is very mundane.