Grand Theft Auto For Crime

Discussion in 'GTA Liberty City Stories' started by kellywilliam, Aug 6, 2013.

1. kellywilliam

kellywilliam New Member

Grand theft auto may be a fun video game, but it is also a serious crime. There are a lot of different path that grand theft auto can occur, and depending on the jurisdiction, it can mean different things.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      55.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Thomas

Thomas New Member

Exactly! We should all keep in mind that this is just a game, but I think that's not very difficult for the most of us! :)

3. Dusty

Dusty New Member

Obviously it's a game :p

4. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I hope we all know it's a game if not you should not be allowed to play games the game is rated mature for a reason.

5. DankAllen

DankAllen New Member

I would hope people know that it's okay to do things in the game that you cannot do in real life. The younger generation is stupid though.

6. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

It's really important for those who play GTA to keep in mind that GTA is just a game. If you watch the news, there's a lot of robbing, shootings, and killings because people play games like GTA and treat it like it's reality. GTA is fun and all, but all that action should be kept inside the game's map and should never be taken to the reality world.

7. sidney

sidney Member

I think that most sane people would agree that GTA is only a game and they will and should never do it in real life. Although the dumber ones or the high ones might imitate the illegal things being done in the game. But that's their problem now if they do.

8. Onfroi

Onfroi New Member

Well, there has been jackasses in real life that have done GTA without even knowing it was a game, so you can't really blame the game, but it's obviously a game for a sane and personally stable person. Not for someone that will try to react something they've seen/played.

9. Nergaahl

Nergaahl New Member

Yeah, and just because some people just try to recreate what they've seen in a game it doesn't mean all of us do this. I think it's time for people to take starting screen warnings more seriously. But I think it's mostly a game about crime.

10. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I know that this is a game. But we need to be careful because there are people trying to imitate the games and it's not just GTA.

11. Henry

Henry New Member

There will always be people that copy what they see in games and movies. You just have to search to see how many kids have jumped from the roof of their homes with a towel tied to their necks imitating Superman.

12. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I think, when playing these sort of games you need to know that it is a game and also not a real thing which can justify any crime as some people do try to do it but it is their actions which causes their consequences. I have played these games, and always seen how they are and never made to cause people to do crime. I reckon, that people need to wake up and not blame these games for things they do and justify it.