Gran Turismo PsP

Discussion in 'Portable Gaming' started by meta_mach, Feb 14, 2014.

1. meta_mach

meta_mach New Member

Does anyone play GT PsP online? Every time I try to find a race over my network I can never find one or it seems very laggy. I wish there was more to the game as well but for the amount of content including all the free add ons from PSN I can't complain. I play Real Racing on my phone as well but prefer having dedicated buttons rather than using the touch screen.

2. Amatenshi

Amatenshi New Member

I should probably pick that game back up again if you want someone to play with. Isn't there something you have to do to get online play with GTPSP, though? I lost my save on a memory card I no longer can find, so I'll have to go back through and get all my cars back. Let me know how to get it set up for online play, and I'd be more than happy to join you for races. I could also potentially get another friend to play this with. GTPSP is a stellar game, and I'm glad that there are people who still love it.

3. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I used to play this game with my friends and I didn't find anything to complain about. I didn't play this game for quite some time now and I don't know about the situation in which it is now. I enjoyed the game and I would definetely play it again if there would be people thinking the same as me and come back to play it. It is boring if no one is playing the game and having to wait for someone to appear online so you can race with them.

4. Askani

Askani Member

Unless you live in a large urban area you are not likely to find anyone to play with anyway. In my area games through PsP and DS are popular but you can never find anyone to play with or against.

5. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

I don't play it online but I do like to boot it up now and again because of being able to run a quick race and put it back down..

6. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Member

I don't like touch screens for racing games either. I'm not sure how popular the PsP is these days. I never had one. My friend had one, he liked it, and If I were to get a mobile game system, it would be a PsP.

7. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I never got to play this but if it's on the old PSP then the online capabilities might just not be that good. I remember playing offline on it just fine but the online features were just way too lacking.