Good Things Come in Fours

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by katswilliams, Aug 6, 2013.

1. katswilliams

katswilliams New Member

I'm a college student so most people many time ask me, usually jokingly, if I have to pull a lot of all- nighters. I normally say 'No, not for school,' then I run away laughing. The only thing that has ever kept me up all night is Grand Theft Auto 4, nothing else is important enough for me to bring such physical and mental fatigue upon myself.

2. OscarDaGrouch

OscarDaGrouch New Member

Haha yeah GTA 4 kept me up at night too. So many time I was asked if I wanted to go bowling D: Stupid Roman haha

3. Dusty

Dusty New Member

Same here Bro :p

4. JoshSmith

JoshSmith New Member

I know how you feel, I just cant put the game down sometimes! Its just like watching a tv series on netflix, you cant just watch a show or two. You keep wanting to watch more.

5. Californiasurfer

Californiasurfer New Member

For some reason I found this to be very funny. I don't really know why.

I thought to myself, hey, "its just a game". But I suppose a lot of other things life are games aswell and people do all kinds of things to themselves over it. Sports for example.

6. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 New Member

Ive never pulled a all nighter playing GTA IV, but I have certainly stayed up very late playing it. Its one of those games for me that never really gets old, if im bored I can throw it in the system and have some good entertainment.

7. Mikey87

Mikey87 New Member

Haha I know where your coming from bro! I have pulled numerous over nighters playing the game. Its great at the time when your playing, but it really sucks in the morning!Ive had to call sick a few times into work because of how tired ive been sometimes.

8. Dusty

Dusty New Member

Yes I suppose that the morning it's the worst part :p

9. exploreandrespawn

exploreandrespawn New Member

I have and it's wonderful! You know the best part? The Gamers Dream. How many of you have immersed yourself so deeply in game, like GTA, that you played nonstop for hours, then went to bed...and you dreamt of the game. I mean, you were in the game, talking with the characters, going on missions, the whole thing. that happens to me a lot, and sometimes I'll make myself play a game until my eyes burn, for hours, then hop into bed and hope for one of those gamers dreams.