Good games to play for hours

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by sam123, Nov 4, 2015.

1. sam123

sam123 New Member

Hi, I'm a newly started streamer on Twitch and I've kinda grown tired of my current game list on Steam and others (yes I'm a PC elitist). I seem to always fall into the trap to buy games that seem promising and doesn't interest me much over time. So on to the question. tai nhac chuong
    Do anyone have some recommendations for good games that I can play over an extended time? Looking for games that doesn't end within 2-10 hours like story/solo playthrough games. maybe a hidden MMO or MOBA gem? Gonna play Overwatch when I can get my hands on it , but in the meantime any advice or recommendations are wonderful.
    Thx in advance troopers.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Hearthstone would be a pretty cool game to play, it doesn't take that long to get an idea of how to play and it's pretty entertaining.

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

You should check out vainglory. There are already a few streamers playing it for many hours and it never gets tiring because every game is different. The controls are great and the developers are very communicative and participatory. Also the community is very friendly.