Gameplay Time

Discussion in 'GTA General Discussion' started by Beermoney, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Beermoney

Beermoney New Member

How much time have you accumulated on GTA games? I have approximately spent a few weeks on each version. I like to rush through the main gameplay before going back and exploring all the trivial but interesting minor gameplay.

2. Toast

Toast New Member

I would think at least a few hundred hours combined on all games. If I had to put estimates, less than 100 for GTA 1, 2, 3, San Andreas, and Vice city combined. GTA 4+its expansions had to be 150-200 hours total. Add on top of that the 200+ hours I put into GTA 5 so far, that adds to a combined 450-500 hours of gametime. I think that's about accurate.

3. sidney

sidney Member

I don't know exactly how much time I have spent playing GTA games, but the shortest was 3 months and the longest time was 7 months.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I spent at least a hundred hours on every GTA game I've ever played (and I played all of them), they're addicting once you start. I think I have over 1000 hours on GTA V amassed over 2 years, that's pretty big. :p

5. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

When I first got GTA at most I would play it 6-10 hours a week. I usually played it after school or over the weekend.

6. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin Member

I really spend most of my time playing GTA then. About 3 hours a day.

7. overcast

overcast Member

I think I just can't spend more than 1 hours these days. I am more busy with work and trying to make a living. So it can be a bit harder for me if you ask. And some of the time it gets a bit harder with the things around family.

8. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

I'm pretty sure I've clocked at least 1000 hours on Grand Theft Auto easily - especially online. Nowadays, I tend to invite friends to a private lobby for races and heists. Yes, I still play almost every day but I hardly spend money on shark cards. Every once in a while, I might chance a random lobby because playing with random people is still fun.

9. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I think one of the weird positives of the whole 24 hour news cycle online all the time mentality these days is that it seems less people would spend all day glued to one thing or one game, which I certainly got used to with GTA. I could probably still do it but not quite the same.

10. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

I try to take breaks even though I might play for extended periods of 3 hours and up. I remember spending 20+ hours a day on GTA San Andreas and Vice City as a child. As a grown adult though, I don't have that kind of time and I wouldn't do it even if I could find the time. There are so many things to do in the real world I really can't dedicate a whole day to gaming non-stop.

11. fishbate

fishbate Member

I really don't know i have been playing GTA since i was a kid and it's probably not gonna stop now. Specially with all the amazing graphics and updates available. GTA is one of my all time favorite game so counting hours is not an option:D.

12. overcast

overcast Member

I think spending more than 2 hours is surely not in my time. And I have to spend time in other stuff. So I make sure to have my time wisely and hoping that things would properly handled.

13. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja New Member

I think I might have spent 100+ hours just in Grand Theft Auto 5 without counting the previous games. I have played GTA Vice City, GTA III, GTA IV, and GTA San Andreas. I hope the new one releases soon so I could devote many hours of my life to it too.

14. razer

razer Member

I don't think they are going to release a new GTA in this console generation. Especially now that GTA Online is making them plenty of money. They didn't even give us an single player expansion/dlc this time.

15. Athanas

Athanas Member

As much as I am free I can play to my fullest.

16. Athanas

Athanas Member

If you have other important stuff to handle then you must always limit the time you spend on games.

17. Bravosi

Bravosi Member

I only played SA, probably around 500 with SAMP

18. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

Yeah, over obsession can really ruin a person.