funny and strange and scary things

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Mark, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Mark

Mark New Member

describe your funniest and wierdest moments...

wierdest,

i was stamping a ped on the floor, then they span around and disappeared [​IMG]

funniest,

listening to mary-beth maybelle on kay-rose, the things she comes up with are fkn hilarious......[​IMG]

scariest,

when i believed in the big foot crap, i was serching the woods with full volume and a loud horrible noise screeched out and i opened my disc tray only to find a warped disc...................dont matta tho i got this game on ps2, xbox and pc.....

2. schumm.alexandro

schumm.alexandro New Member

well mine was when (i think alot of you know about this) i recruited a GSF with a knife ,and i pressed ^ and then i killed him ,(slit his throat) ,and he was still alive ,sorry can think of anything else [​IMG]

3. Luke

Luke New Member

Mine was when I first discovered the rolling Glendale after lots of members on here were talking about it. It was real freaky, but fun. It was something to do.

4. sidd230

sidd230 Member

Scariest was the ghost cars. Sources say, they spawned at the top of Mount Chillad and rolled down.

5. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

Mine was when someone was driving my car away and I had to chase the person to get the car back. I had parked it out restaurant and someone got in and took it, and I had to chase person and get car back. Also when doing taxi missions, the taxi driver you steal car from can become passenger or try to take it back.

6. insertkittyface

insertkittyface New Member

I remember when I first started playing (GTA: SA was my first game of the series) and I discovered the whole prostitute thing, I was in complete shock, the look on my face must have been hilarious.

7. skullalif

skullalif New Member

The house in the mountains were creepy as hell, it looked as if it was owned by a mass murderer of some sort, my cousin said he met big foot once in there, he said he couldn't kill or run away from it, but when he came back it was gone. I tried going there myself, but i never met the big foot once, it might have been a lie to spook me off, but did any of you guys meet any big foot there?

8. rightct

rightct New Member

I can also recall having seen those ghost cars spawning in the Mount Chillad then rolling down to the ground, which was truly frightening back then.

I also remember that house in the forest which resembled a murderer's one, but never actually saw anyone going in or out from there. There is a mod which actually spawns a killer, but sadly it isn't an extra from the game. ;(

9. allison

allison New Member

Now I'm jealous that my game play has been straight forward and boring lol. The prostitutes did make me laugh, but I knew they were in the game so it wasn't much of a surprise, but still cool to see in action, so to speak.