First-Person Mode

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by troutski, Dec 17, 2014.

1. troutski

troutski Active Member

So first-person mode in GTA V is one of the best innovations in the series. It completely changes the pace of play, and it makes things more challenging since you can't see around yourself like before. I've spent a few hours in first-person and have to say that I love everything about it. What are your thoughts?

2. Jafool

Jafool New Member

Yeah I've been wishing they'd implement this forever man, since I'm a FPS player in the core. It's really cool and it looks really good. However I'd like to have it on the Xbox360 version as well, since that's the copy I own.

Might be getting it for PC though and hopefully performance isn't going to be an issue.

3. Glen

Glen New Member

I haven't personally tried it yet, but I can't wait! My friends are buzzing with how good it is, and it looks pretty damn cool. However, I feel that driving at high speeds would be a pain, and falling would probably be very, very disorientating. It's also a huge leap for GTA V, since their GTA games have been mostly 3rd person ever since the beginning. I am HYPED to finally see and play this.

4. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I have seen a few videos with the game play being in first person mode and I must say that I really like the way that it looks and I would really like to give it a try. I have really not been able to try it as yet but I think that it would be really cool and that it would add some more difficulty to the game.

5. troutski

troutski Active Member

You have to hand it to Rockstar. They did take the time to really and fully flesh out the first-person mode, so it does look pretty incredible. It doesn't look like a lesser version compared to the third-person mode.

6. Jafool

Jafool New Member

True. And they also redesigned the interior of cars and stuff for the FPS mode which is cool. :)

7. troutski

troutski Active Member

Yeah. I definitely love the fact that every gauge and dial inside the vehicles actually works like they're supposed to in real life.

1 person likes this.
  8. Jafool

Jafool New Member

Agreed, I mean... it's not a big deal and other games have done that stuff before but it's just such a nice little thing to add and from me it's very much appreciated. :)