First GTA Title Played?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Berthfield, Oct 7, 2013.

1. nicotta

nicotta Member

I first played liberty city and learned about the rest and played every single one of them and love all of them.

2. Ricardo187

Ricardo187 Member

The first one I ever played was GTA San Andreas on my PS2. I've dreamed with owning it for a few years before my parents actually bought me it. Years later, I downloaded it on my computer and that's where I play right now. I'm not even sure if my PS2 still works. Hahahaha

3. DNewnham94

DNewnham94 New Member

I started out with the original GTA many years ago! I was actually quite young at the time, and my brother owned the game. But I did sneak in one or two goes. It's amazing looking back and seeing how much things have changed with gaming. Tiny 2D cars were awesome! :)

4. Solar

Solar Member

GTA3 was the first I played. Didn't play it much, though. Vice City got me more into GTA but still didn't hook me. San Andreas was the one that really made me get into the franchise.

5. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

Mine was SA my brother bought the game for our PS2 and I saw him playing it and decided to give it a try and have been a GTA fan ever since.

6. BCH

BCH New Member

I played the original GTA on PS1 as a 10 year old. It was an awesome game but even then I couldn't have foreseen how big this series could be. It only became truly apparent by GTA 3 with the introduction of a 3D game world that this series had massive potential.

7. jbepp

jbepp Member

My first GTA game was Vice City for PC. To this day it still remains my favorite because the MC is awesome and the music is so damn cool.
    It also helps that it's set in the 80's and I personally love that decade.

8. Laceto

Laceto New Member

It was GTA III, played it at my friends place. After that Vice City, a decent game.

Then San Andreas came and it was what really made me love GTA, it was insane.

9. harshal360

harshal360 New Member

At first I played GTA San Andreas at my friends how. My parents wouldn't get it for me, for obvious reasons that was. From 2007 to now I still enjoy GTA San Andreas the most out of all the games. I always thought they got rid of the "gangster" appeal that GTA San Andreas has in GTA IV, and well GTA V is just very overhyped and I personally do not like it. However from best to worst out of the games I played in the series it would be; GTA:SA, GTA IV, GTA V, GTA Liberty City, GTA Vice City.

10. strych923

strych923 New Member

GTA Vice City would be my first. A friend brought me this game and I was thoroughly enthralled by the gameplay and the way Tommy killed people. Also the cheat-codes, SEAWAYS and COMEFLYWITHME were my favorite!

11. heyhowareyou

heyhowareyou New Member

I played and love GTA, as in the original overhead view version. I was a huge fan of the the original GTA and GTA2, you guys do not even know how pumped I was when GTA3 was announced. San Andreas is definitely my favorite, but GTAV is really making a run for that title.

12. jhpy1024

jhpy1024 New Member

I think the first GTA game I played was either Liberty City or Vice City on the PSP. They were my first time playing "free-roam" games and I'm guessing they're the games that got me hooked to this genre/series of games.

I also played Vice City on my little netbook that I had at the time, spending hours looking up cheat codes!

13. sidney

sidney Member

The very first GTA game that I have played is GTA Vice City. The first time I tried it out, I was hooked, and ever since I have looked forward to the next GTA game that would be released.

14. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I guess I was lucky because my brother wasn't old enough to buy the game I guess he got lucky and they didn't ask for ID my brother and I have always been tall people, but still you would think they would still ask.

15. lord1027

lord1027 New Member

My first GTA was the original one, but I've only played it for little time. Then, there was GTA 2, many kids in my town were gathering at the local Club and we were playing like crazy. I can still remembers the cars and weapons from GTA 2, the Bazooka was awesome!

16. WorkingGamer

WorkingGamer New Member

GTA III was the first one I played and had an absolute blast with my friend doing so. We would take turns just messing around and never bothered to play the story because back then we just did not care enough, in fact we tried our hardest to get from one island to the next using the flying car cheat and driving through the train system.

17. Brandon

Brandon New Member

The very first GTA game I played was Liberty City. I fell in love with the series and never looked back. I was very young when I started playing. But to ignore critics about the game, I'm not murdering anyone!

18. LALucien

LALucien New Member

The 1st GTA I played was No.1 on my friends Playstation (1).
    Then I got GTA 1 on my PC. It was actually harder than the new GTA's these days.

I've then had every GTA there after!
    My favourite is probebly, San Andreas like many people, however, GTA 5 is fast becoming my new favourite with the amount of things you can do in it.

19. 4justice

4justice Member

The first GTA game I played was indeed the very first game of the series back on the Playstation 1. Yes, this was back in the day when it was overhead and with the tiny characters.

Looking back on that you can really get a feel for just how far the series has come.

20. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

First one I played was GTA III at my brothers house. He had it on original xbox and I fell in love immediately. It was one of those experiences you can never forget you know?