Ferrari 488 GTB coming to DriveClub for free on 25 August

Discussion in 'Drive Club' started by BluBird, Aug 18, 2015.

1. BluBird

BluBird Member

DriveClub developer Evolution Studios has revealed the Ferrari 488 GTB will be coming to the title on 25 August.

[​IMG]
    Along with making its racing game debut in DriveClub, the all-new mid-engined Ferrari will be made available as a free download for all owners of the full game.

Evolution Studios has also confirmed it'll be going "hands-on" with the 488 GTB next week, suggesting a gameplay trailer featuring the turbocharged successor to the critically-acclaimed Ferrari 458 Italia will be released soon.

Other features for DriveClub - such as new tracks and private lobbies have been confirmed by Evolution Studios. However, it's unlikely these additions will be ready in time for the update which will bring the 488 GTB to the game. -

2. troutski

troutski Active Member

I'm looking forward to the addition of this car!

3. troutski

troutski Active Member

I've never driven one in real life, but I did get to sit in its predecessor for a few minutes once. That was an awesome experience!

4. jetliposting

jetliposting New Member

Every new addition is a good thing. I must confess I'm not a Ferrari fan, but the 488 GTB is a really cool car. Looking forward to take it for a spin ( at least in the virtual world if not in real life :p ).

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I like most of the Ferrari cars but I'm not feeling this one. I took it for a ride and it seemed pretty lackluster, maybe they messed up some physics variable or something.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Not really my favorite car design but it's still a huge brand and thankfully they are releasing it for free. Hopefully they get to work on some of my favorite cars and hopefully they are free as well when they finally arrive.

7. Susime

Susime Active Member

It looks pretty nice.

I quite like the indentation of the badge that they have included too. Really nice detail that.