Favourite Emulator on your portable console?

Discussion in 'Portable Gaming' started by KKrage, Sep 7, 2014.

1. KKrage

KKrage Member

What's your favourite emulator? What's your favourite emulator that's on a phone/mobile etc.?
    Mine would probably be NDS one, I use an iPad and I use it. I get the latest games on it for free. Sometimes I pay. Fun stuff though. What about you?

2. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

I love playing SNES Rpg's on my phone.

3. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

Drastic and Retroarch are the only two emulators you need to play 99% of the consoles a phone can emulate. Drastic is my personal favorite, as I've played through the Phoenix Wright series and now, Dragon Quest IX. PPSSPP is also great, and I 'd recommend playing the English translation of Danganronpa on it.

4. spectre456

spectre456 Member

The GBA emulator is my favorite and I keep coming back to GBA games no matter how much time passes. I'be played most of the GBA RPGs throughout the years, but the game series I have spent the most time on is Fire Emblem. I love strategy games and Fire Emblem is the best I have ever played.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I once had a PS1 emulator in my PSP and it's how I got to play Castlevania for the first time. I really liked it and I even eventually was playing it a lot more than the PSP games themselves.

6. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Member

My favorite emulator is the N64 one. The N64 had some really neat graphics and a some classic games that are still worth playing.

7. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I just tried ppspp on my Mac and I agree it works great. I had trouble before but I think their most recent update finally made it easier to install on a Mac. I finally got to play the games I miss again.

8. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Straight up I think that the best emulator that I have had the chance to play on has to be the N64 emulator. The reason is that most of the games that were on the N64 were some of the most fun games that I had to play in that era.