Favorite weapon from the GTA 4 DLCs?

Discussion in 'GTA IV' started by OursIsTheFury, May 10, 2016.

1. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

GTA 4: The Lost and the Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony have added lots and lots of fun weapons, from sawn-off shotguns, to automatic shotguns with explosive ammo that can take down a helicopter in seconds. It really brought a lot of replay value back in the game, as the base weapons were really lackluster and severely limited in number. What was your favorite weapon added by these amazing additions to the game?

2. razer

razer Member

Shotgun with the explosive shells was pretty bad-ass. I also liked the P90 and the SAW lmg. Not sure why they didn't include the TLAD weapons in TBOGT though.

3. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

I agree with the razer. I love the shotgun too. There are more explosive guns in this game and those all are enough to have fun from this game. A friend of mine was telling about a cheat to get baseball bat too.

4. sidney

sidney Member

Shotguns and the bazooka will always be my favorite weapons in any GTA game.

5. ruse

ruse Member

I don't have a favorite from the GTA 4 DLC but ithink I can come up with some of weapons I really love using. I can't get enough of the pipe bomb. Sawed-Off Shotgun and Sticky Bombs have to make the list. Finally, the Assault SMG.

6. ruse

ruse Member

I don't have a favorite from the GTA 4 DLC but ithink I can come up with some of weapons I really love using. I can't get enough of the pipe bomb. Sawed-Off Shotgun and Sticky Bombs have to make the list. Finally, the Assault SMG.

7. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

In terms of excitement I would also just have to do with the shotgun but I like to mix it up. That power is pretty hard to not use all the time though.