Favorite Vehicle in San Andreas?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Joshua Marx, Aug 7, 2013.

1. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Yeah I've always loved how the Banshee looked. I really felt cool in that car LOL

2. erik120

erik120 New Member

I think one of my favorites was definitely the buggy as a more extravagant vehicle. Other than that I would love the Infernus, I loved that car in all GTA games and its just badass especially with mods that made it into a Lamborghini proper.

3. ZXD22

ZXD22 New Member

Totally the helicopter! I'd use that cheat to go up into the air and just snatch the controls from the pilot lol! Really nice controls for the vehicle surprisingly. Bullet was also very good as it would rank as my favorite land vehicle, but overall, I would say that the helicopter really was the bomb!

4. niiro17

niiro17 Member

My favorite vehicle is the Banshee. It looks so badass and cool.

5. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

I liked Sultan and the monster truck. Sultan was a great car and the handling was pretty good, at least for me. And, the monster truck was very fun to drive. I liked the Turismo as well.

6. pedanticGal

pedanticGal New Member

I love motorcycles in real life so my favorite will be the Sanchez and also the BMX. I'm a bad driver whenever I used 4 wheels in the game so I always try snatch a Sanchez or a BMX. I always store one on my garage by the way.

7. Neophytez

Neophytez New Member

My favorite bike is NRG-500 (I think it's a superbike) and Slamvan and modified it at Locos :D

8. shreklock

shreklock Member

Probably Sultan, because of the tuning you can do with it, like adding spoilers, bumpers, there were so many options to choose from. Oh and I liked Inferno too, that thing was fastest.