Favorite Vehicle in San Andreas?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Joshua Marx, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Joshua Marx

Joshua Marx New Member

Mine was the Sand King, which you could find in the desert part of the map under the big Satellite on the hill. It had awesome suspension and was pretty fast, and could turn on a dime.

Either that or those little carts at the Airport :p

2. Dusty

Dusty New Member

I don't know which is my favourite car yet. I've had hardly any practice with the high end sports cars, but I've a Turismo and Infernus put away in a garage in Las Venturas so if I feel like it I can take them out on the road and test them out.

As for bikes.... the NRG500 is the best. It handles fantastically and it's seriously fast. I've noticed one spawning outside the bike school. I have all golds in bike school, does it spawn there anyway or do you need all gold to unlock it there? I've noticed the FCR900 spawning there too. As for the sound of it, I prefer the high pitched engine noise off it than the deeper engine sound of the FCR900.

3. JoshSmith

JoshSmith New Member

Mine was the Sand King as well! The Sand King was alot of fun that was for sure.

4. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 New Member

My favorite vehicle for San Andreas is the Banshee, that is a pretty badass car that I was use to go around town alot.

5. Alpacrew

Alpacrew New Member

I would always park an inferneus outside my house. When I turned the game on I had my perfectly parked car. I miss those days, hopefully V will bring me the same joy

1,230 people like this.
  6. Joshua Marx

Joshua Marx New Member

I'm not sure if you have to get all golds in the bike school to make that bike spawn there or not. I do love the FCR900, that bike was super fast :) I think you could find one on top of a parking garage East of Grove St. Although that could have been the NRG500

7. Joshua Marx

Joshua Marx New Member

Right? That thing had awesome speed and turning and shocks. And not to mention it looked cool too!

8. OscarDaGrouch

OscarDaGrouch New Member

Man those carts were so cool. Cruisin at a speed of like 10mph with a tech9 doin' drivebys. Good times man goooood times indeed

9. Californiasurfer

Californiasurfer New Member

[​IMG]

Here it is. The Blade! My favourite.

10. Mikey87

Mikey87 New Member

My favorite vehicle in San Andreas is the Sanchez. This is my favorite vehicle because I love riding bikes in video games and im a huge fan of dirt bikes. I believe this is the only dirt bike in the whole game which is pretty cool.

11. Enthusiast

Enthusiast New Member

I think my favorite car in San Andreas would be the Bullet. They were super hard to find but when you did, it was super exciting. I think that was the fastest car in the game.

12. sos

sos New Member

The car which I love most in San Andreas has got to be the bobcat. This was simply because enjoyed myself with the pick upo track. However, this was when I was in cruise mode not doing any missions. When it came to missions what I loved were the bikes.

13. NatureSun

NatureSun New Member

I loved the hovercraft.

It was so much fun going at some place high and gliding all the way down in it! Felt so epic.

14. sos

sos New Member

I loved the sentinel never went a day without driving that car. Most people whom I jacked in the game drove that car. It was a really awesome car.

15. LivelyTwenty

LivelyTwenty New Member

The bicycle was my favorite thing to ride. It brought something new to the GTA series and who doesn't love riding the cycle around town. I feel that its just extremely fun riding a bike anywhere around, so why not also in a game?

16. ashishkashyap25

ashishkashyap25 New Member

Well GTA-SA cars were not really good, although some of my favorite ride over there was Jester, Turismo,and Hotnife. Btw I like your DP..

17. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

Sadly I have mostly replaced most of the original cars in San Andreas, but I think my favorite default car was called Blade it was a low-rider car if I remember correctly.

18. unitedfandoc

unitedfandoc New Member

The NRG bike was my favorite. I used to go down to the San Fierro docks and take the NRG each time it respawned and load up each of my garages with them so I could have one ready for any mission.

19. Rocky55119

Rocky55119 New Member

My favorite is cars are the basic motor-cycles (really fast) and I really like the race car cheat (it looks pretty good and it's pretty fast)

20. davidexct

davidexct Member

My favorite vehicle in GTA San Andreas is not a car or a bike, rather it is a fighter jet that comes by the cheat code JUMPJET. It has excellent speed and this plane can fly even from a road, which makes this plane my favorite vehicle in GTA San Andreas.