Favorite Thing to Drive....

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by presidantbj, May 26, 2016.

1. presidantbj

presidantbj New Member

What is your favorite thing to drive while playing GTA games? I personally loved driving the tank. It is a joy blasting cars and running over the running pedestrians. Then I would get out and collect all the money :)!!

What is your favorite thing to drive??

2. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzels New Member

Probably the monster truck, with any aircraft coming in second. There's just something special about running down everything in sight, right in front of the Chinese Theater.

3. sidney

sidney Member

I also prefer driving that tank, and I Iiked to drive around in the Banshee or the Cheetah as well, since they are the fastest ones in the GTA games, although they tend to burn and explode quickly.

4. lisasian86

lisasian86 New Member

What's better than driving a tank?! Running people down and basically being a badass. You can do paintball in a tank in real life, how cool would that be?

5. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I think the helicopter is my favorite thing. I just love going around shooting rockets at people and then getting away. The jet is also cool, but it can be a pain to get one.

6. SitKast

SitKast New Member

Everyone loves driving the super cars, but my favourites have to be the dune buggy and motorbikes. Fun to drive and easy to do tricks on!

7. madinracing

madinracing New Member

Yes, I also enjoy driving the tank. It feels really awesome.

8. madinracing

madinracing New Member

Which motorbike is your favourite?

9. madinracing

madinracing New Member

You are right. Among all vehicles, tank is the best.

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Even though I have so many racing cars online I only drive my monster truck when I'm "strolling" around, I can just roll over cars if they get in my way. It's so much fun!

11. JoshT

JoshT New Member

I like driving my Sandking XL truck around in free-roam. With that I am able to drive over cars, and go over most barriers. Just a lot of fun! It is also fully upgraded, so it can keep up with racing cars without much trouble.

12. justrace

justrace Member

I love driving the tank. Driving the tank is really pleasuring and I enjoy it more than any other vehicle in GTA.

13. justrace

justrace Member

I don't think that driving the truck gives more exciting than driving the tank. I think tank is more fun to drive.

14. justrace

justrace Member

Along with the tanks, I also love driving the motorbikes. Riding a motorcycle gives me more fun than riding a taxi or a car. Overall, it's much more thrilling and we have to face many risks.

15. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Your thought is almost similar to mine. Among all the vehicles, 'helicopter' is my favourite. It's much more entertaining to fly a helicopter than any tank or a vehicle.

16. raceman998

raceman998 Member

It's really fun to drive the supercars but I think that flying a helicopter is more entertaining. Well, you can drive any supercar you want in any game but GTA is famous for it's helicopter.

17. Susime

Susime Active Member

At the moment I'm really enjoying the Tampa that I've bought and upgraded a little. One the same muscle car stand, I have a Sabre Turbo that I've done a lowrider upgrade on but I don't like it as much as I do the Tampa.

My go to car at the moment seems to be a 4 door sedan the name of which escapes me at the moment. I've upgraded it a little and I love how tight it can turn with a little help from the handbrake. I'm saving for the rally upgrade for it.

18. cyclistbabe

cyclistbabe New Member

I'm happy whenever I can get my hands on the Comet... sometimes I'll just wait for someone to pass by with one on the highway on the left side of the map! But pretty much any of the sports cars over there are fun.

But honestly, I have a hard time driving Trevor around in anything but his truck.

19. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

The Buffalo or the Infernus. Both are sturdy enough that they can survive multiple bumps, and also fast enough to be able to enjoy driving on the open road. Super GT and Turismo are insanely fast, but they are also incredibly fragile, and would be destroyed after a few bumps and accidents on the road. I'd rather stick to the tough and fast combination.

20. Susime

Susime Active Member

Does putting armour upgrades on them affect them at all? With the Sabre lowrider I've noticed a 60% increase seems to hardly affect the impact of damage received, where-as the Tampa I've noticed it to be slightly more resistant at the same armour level.