Favorite radio station in GTA San Andreas?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by OursIsTheFury, May 5, 2016.

1. EleGiggle

EleGiggle New Member

I basically never listened to them. Only thing I chose between was own music or radio off, because I didn't enjoy the choice of music at all in San Andreas, but then again maybe that's just me.

2. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

All of the radio stations are amazing to have fun during playing the game. Mine favorite radio station in GTA SA is K-DST. I like the voice of host and the DJ effects during the changes. My second favorite is Radio Los Santos. It plays mostly the tracks of my own choice.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I don't even have to think twice to answer which are my favorite GTA: SA radio stations :): K-DST and WCTR (I can't pick just one :eek:) are the best because they are pretty insane!

4. Juju

Juju New Member

I agree that whoever is responsible for creating the content on those radio shows is genius and deserves an award. Those were some of the best times I had on missions listening to the radio on those long drives.

5. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I actually also like it when there is something that you might not really equate with all the ruckus. Some jazz or even that opera station is kinda fitting sometimes.

6. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

RADIO LOS SANTOS! It's what really exposed me to west coast hip hop music as I was never a fan of hip hop back then. The classic Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg tracks there are amazing, I never go onto a vehicle without making sure that the radio I'm listening to is Radio Los Santos. Aside from that, I listen to Playback FM from time to time.

7. razer

razer Member

I've listened to the Radio Los Santos, K-DST and Radio X the most. Didn't care much about the other stations.

8. Davidmillernost

Davidmillernost New Member

Radio X is worth listening. It is a good way to stay out of bored condition while playing GTA. In my opinion, the GTA is the perfect game and have every solution to get rid of a problem. I love to enjoy hip-hop music on the radio station.

9. fishbate

fishbate Member

I don't have a personal favorite radio station on GTA but i know i have heard them all. I usually choose my music with the car i stole :D. But i love K-DST , a little humor while driving.

10. mynameisshieldler

mynameisshieldler Member

Me too.

11. mynameisshieldler

mynameisshieldler Member

I see.

12. Bravosi

Bravosi Member

Please don't hate me, but I don't even remember the names of the radio stations. I randomly either listened to them or turned them off. :)