Favorite part of San Andreas (spoilers)

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Axel, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Axel

Axel New Member

What was your favorite part in San Andreas? It could of been anything. Personally I like the very beginning of the game the most for some reason, when CJ finds out his mother had passed away and he is told to come home. I remember that bit quite a bit. I also remember when Big Smoke turned his back on the gang. That was something I didn't see coming.

Anyways feel free to discuss your favorite things that happened in the game.

Kieranlewix likes this.
  2. Joshua Marx

Joshua Marx New Member

I liked all the little side missions like the ambulance and police car missions, and the pimping ones too! Those were always fun. And I think my favorite place was the Satellite that was in the desert, there was an awesome truck there called the Sand King.

3. darkdevil

darkdevil New Member

I have always liked the pimping jobs. LOL I think San Andreas is one of the best series still.

4. Californiasurfer

Californiasurfer New Member

I remember the Satellite aswell : )

I think for me what stands out is the very beginning and also the various side missions, they were all a bit unpredictability and full of flair.

5. Mark

Mark New Member

Probably the badlands, cuz it looks the coolest and you can travel anywhere you want.

6. Luke

Luke New Member

los santos and the forest area south of san fierro

7. sidd230

sidd230 Member

I really liked that bit when he goes to Liberty City. Nice touch from Rockstar.

8. LivelyTwenty

LivelyTwenty New Member

I love the part where you are driving away from a gang with all your boys, and then you just randomly hear Fat Joe dropping his fries.

9. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I liked doing the gang wars I found them to be quite enjoyable to be honest I like majority of the side quest things you can do except for the tagging and ambulance ones.

10. CelTek

CelTek Member

I liked Ryders missions, except his first one where you have to creep around the old dudes house. I found that mission tedious. I liked "Robbing Uncle Sam", I'd just drive around dropping crates on the soldiers.

11. unitedfandoc

unitedfandoc New Member

Anything involving Toreno would be my favorite part of the game. His missions were so well thought out and a real challenge too. That mission were you have to sneak into the ship and steal a Hydra was so hard. I'd get past the guards no problem, but would screw up getting the Hydra into the air and always end up in the water. :oops:

12. Scottf14

Scottf14 New Member

My favorite part was the pimpin to be honest. I have often wondered at why no one has created a sandbox game based around pimpin before. It would probably be boring after a while, but throw in some craziness, and the ability to pimp out everything in your character's life and not just his/her hoes. Yeah, I could see it.

13. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

No missions. My favorite part was roaming around in the city.

14. Ashwin Rangarajan

Ashwin Rangarajan New Member

The most intriguing thing about San Andreas is the exciting twists and turns in the game's story line. I was startled when Big smoke turns on his own gang and the subsequent end part of the game. It is one heck of a challenge to complete the game without cheat codes!

15. Rocky55119

Rocky55119 New Member

I love the Vigilante Missions! They're so fun. I got a big mad that Big Smoke and Ryder sold us out in The Green Sabre though. I love how close all the stores are in Ganton because I have the Gym,Binco, Pizza Place, Cluckin' Bell, and everything! San Andreas is still the best series for me!

16. mareebaybay

mareebaybay New Member

My favorite part of San Andreas was the actually plot, of the game. It was so cool because it was such a twist to have to kill all your close friends in the end. I loved San Andreas from beginning to the end.

17. Ashwin Rangarajan

I forgot to mention about one mission, where in we need to chase a flight and then get into it and save someone. If we do not chase the flight fast enough, we would end up losing sight of it and lose the mission. Can someone come up with the name of this mission?

18. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

My favorite part is running over people and driving around the huge city. I love doing that. I am not that much into missions to be honest.

19. Chaos

Chaos Member

The last mission was amazing, and I also liked the mission with the Hill house attack. My favorite zones are the Airport near Las Venturas and the Badlands.;)

20. Ashwin Rangarajan

The last mission was like "All hell broke loose"! What a terrific mission! It takes real skill to finish it without cheat codes!