Favorite "One Line" from any of the Characters.

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by blinghoblanger, Jun 15, 2015.

1. blinghoblanger

blinghoblanger New Member

Post your favorite One Line form any of the Characters, like:

Trevor, (after waking up drunk at the top of the hill): If I find the deer that pissed on me, I'm gonna eat it's warm liver!

2. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine New Member

I have no idea why, but I just about lose it whenever I switch to Trevor and he's going, "Scoooter brothers!" I'm never expecting it and it gets me every time.

3. tarverten

tarverten New Member

Mine is either Trevors laugh when the trio put on the masks for the armoured car robbery or when He's chasing the lady on the bike "Slap me around, jack me off into a cup come'on we got options baby"

4. blastguardgear

blastguardgear New Member

Not exactly a one liner but by far one of the best conversations in the game. I found it hilarious, Ned really brings the Michael character to life.

Amanda = A

Michael = M

M - "I DON'T SEE YOU COMPLAINING ON THE WAY TO THE f*ckIN' BANK! I mean, let's face it Amanda, we're trailer trash you and me. We were thought to do this"

A - "Get a center Michael, you have no center"

M - "HOW ABOUT YOU, SUCK MY COCK, HUH? Oh wait, we'll both get a center before that ever happens"

A - "YOU ARE SUCH A f*ckING ANIMAL! A DERANGED ANIMAL"

M - "YOU'RE f*ckING A-RIGHT I'M DERANGED! How could I not be?"

A - "I should've had you locked up years ago you stupid sh*t"

M - "Do it, do it, I'll putcha in the f*ckin' ground with the rest of em'."

5. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Member

The only one that really made me laugh was when I was using Tranny Trevor and called a cab. He says: "You're not gonna believe this, but I need a cab".

That's funny right there.

6. shadowsupernature

shadowsupernature New Member

I would say the conversation where Michael labels Trevor a hipster but that's not a one liner.

I think its during the mission 'Nervous Ron' where Ron says "Come in, Trevor, come in!" only to be replied to with "I'll come in your ear when I get a hold of you." I couldn't help but burst out loud in laughter.

I knew then that Trevor would be funny. Insane but funny.

7. srofltank

srofltank New Member

When Amanda says, "If you find dead bodies or hookers or Trevor Phillips we are moving to Richman Hotel." Perfectly displays the insanity of Trevor and in general was a hilarious line when I heard it.

8. Susime

Susime Active Member

Trevor: "Do you want me to get my dick out again?"

Just the way that line is delivered is perfect.

9. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Trevor is definitely the main character when it comes to the one liners in all of the GTA series! It makes you wonder what rockstar have got planned for the next instalment, and if we're going to see another psycho lined up to take his place.

10. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Totally unoriginal, given that the others also posted Trevor lines, but my favorite line is after you finish the Lost airstrip mission. "Now go. I need to meditate. Or masturbate. Or both..."

11. cabrannon529

cabrannon529 New Member

Apparently Trevor has the best one-liners! I don't remember it too well, but if I recall correctly, Wayne said something about a "Ralph" to Trevor during the biker mission dialogue, and Trevor responded with an,

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT RALPH!"

And it cracks me up to this day.

12. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I like the final scene of the good ending where the three main characters are standing around talking and Trevor says to Michael "Well I hate you. Do I still have to go to therapy?" or something like that.

13. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

Trevor on the beach told some dude ""I Think That I Would Recognize My Own Underwear, Now Give Them Back!" That cracked me up pretty good. I wasn't expecting that in that moment.

14. TheOptical

TheOptical New Member

Not exactly a main character, but I remember the one time I went to the cinema, after the ads had rolled, the guy on the telecom said 'please don't forget to turn off your phones, and dont masturbate'

It was so out of the blue considering I was settling to watch a movie. It's stuck with me since

15. raceman998

raceman998 Member

That's wonderful. I was thinking about the same line.

16. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, I was impressed by this line. It's full of confidence. :D