Favorite GTA vehicle

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by killamch89, Jun 3, 2018.

1. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

Despite the number of DLCs released and the number of new cars introduced. My favorite car to ride around in is the Kurama armored version. It is a multi-purpose car that is useful in most scenarios - Heists, races or free roam. It is the one car that has stood the test of time in GTA online. I want to hear your thoughts on your favorite GTA online vehicle and why.

2. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

It would have to be the T20. It was one of my favourite cars for a long time on Grand Theft Auto V because of the fact that it was actually the first car that had a rising spoiler which I had wanted in the game for ages. I really hoped that the Adder would have one as the Bugatti in real life has a rising spoiler but it didn't. So after years, when the T20 came out and a car finally had a rising spoiler, I had to get it. And it just became a personal favourite of mine straight away.

3. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

Oh man I would have to go back and think about what I ended up using the most. There have been so many and with DLC and all that. Anything with speed is the answer as I have always preferred to zip around as fast as I can.

4. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

The Zentorno was my first supercar but I did rate the T20 highly as well and back in the day, it was the quickest thing on the streets of GTA by a mile. I remember when the T20 came out and almost everyone had one.

5. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I would say some kind of Fiat 500 model of a car- I like the older models of these cars as well, since Fiat manufactured this car from 1957 to 1975. This is a great looking retro style of car to me and it reminds a lot of the Mr. Bean car, which is always a fun car to drive-check out the video below!

6. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

The Armored Kurama is without a doubt my favorite vehicle because it is so versatile. It can be used for races, heists, roaming around and is a very quick car as well. The Kurama also offers very good protection from bullets so that is also a bonus.

7. Writeratyourservice

Writeratyourservice Member

Interesting.

8. Writeratyourservice

Writeratyourservice Member

True man.

9. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I kind of forgot about the Fiats but I would say that is up there for me too. Something about that style just appeals to me for whatever reason.

10. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

You trying to recreate the Legendary Mr. Bean in GTA online? :) How did I not think of that? The sheer brilliance of the idea...

11. sidney

sidney Member

The armored car plus Banshee, Cheetah and the Infernus are my favorite car models. The last 3 cars are rather fast.