Favorite game for Androids?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by kaineparker, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I really like the fact that we can have emulators on phones now.. I remember just a few years back it was so hard to find good emulators and games but now you could even bring it with you. I plan on switching to android next so I can finally install some.

2. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I like Real Boxing, Angry Birds Go, Sonic All Star racing and GTA San Andreas. Those are the games that I spend most of my time on my Android playing and they have been the most fun games that I have ever downloaded to my phone. Sometimes I like to try new games just to see what is out there but most of the time I like to stick to these games.

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I love downloading random free games too just because I think it's so much fun to discover new games this way, and I like to take advantage of the new way of selling games which is to offer them for free since as far as I know it's never happened before and back then you'd have to pay full price only to get disappointed once you got your game home.

4. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

I love playing those small indie mini games from Ketchapp. Those games are very little, simple but hard to master. It's a typical rage game genre but the style of them is wonderful. They are so simple but vibrant and probably the reasons why I still play them. They could be really simple like Phases, which uses black and white as the two main colors, and the stark difference coupled along with the addictive gameplay is a good combination. Also, I like Head Soccer, just cause it's such a fun and playful game that can make you cry in rage at any notice.

5. theGIJST

theGIJST Member

Has anyone played Kiwi Wonderland? It's one of the cutest games that I have ever played, and it's pretty fun too. It's a fun game that's kind of like Flappy Bird on steroids, but it's a lot better and has a lot more depth to it. You are a kiwi bird, which can't fly, and you dream about flying with a jet-pack, stomping on other birds' heads, picking up power-ups like a gun that shoots all enemies, or vehicles. Vehicles serve as some sort of an armour that shields you from 2 to 3 hits, but all of them behave differently. There's a helicopter, a plane, some sort of an egg-jumper and one more that I can't remember, and there's a huge spaceship vehicle which takes you forward by a lot. The goal of the game is to get as high a score as possible. High score is essentially the distance you have traveled. there are missions to complete which increase your level, which increase your score multiplier.

It's around 50 MB to download, so I suggest giving it a shot. It's a fun game and my current high score is 191.420. Try beating it. :)

6. sam123

sam123 New Member

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I haven't played a really demanding game on my phone for a while now. I'm just playing Smash Office, GYRO and aa to waste some time when I'm bored.