Favorite game for Androids?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by kaineparker, Aug 11, 2014.

1. kaineparker

kaineparker Member

I recently got a Kyocera Hydro and I have no experience with Androids. Pretty much the games I have on it, I've already played before on iOS. Does anyone have any recommendations for: RPGs, Action/Adventure, multi player, and racing? Would love some recommendations. I'm very open to indies.

2. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

RPG games usually play best. Square Enix has alot of there classic games on the market. FF6, FF3, FF4 and a few others I don't know the names of..

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

You should check out Miniclip's 8 ball pool game! It's great for wasting a few minutes because you could play as many or as few matches as you want and since you're always playing with someone from around the world it never gets boring.

4. jurew2

jurew2 Member

One of my favorite RPG for android was Arcane Legends and I think you will like it also. I recommend that you try it out as soon as possible, because it is a beautiful game with wonderful graphics. I find it also very good because the game has pets in it that help you fight others and collect the loot.

5. GudomligaSven

GudomligaSven New Member

I absolutely love Card Wars from Adventure Time! It's relatively new, sure, but it's still really fun! Of course, it helps to be a fan of Adventure Time!:cool: But yeah, I think turn based games are the best for mobile gaming. That Hitman game is really cool too, especially the style of the game, it looks like a board game. :D

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I've tried this as well and I've played it with my nephews and we all love it. We're all fans of Adventure Time though, so I might be biased, but I honestly wasn't expecting much in this game but was pleasantly surprised once I got to play it.

7. vennybunny

vennybunny Member

You might have seen this on iOS but I love Pivvot. And Super Hexagon. They are both pretty hard games, but I love them both to bits.

8. troutski

troutski Active Member

Asphalt 8: Airborne and Vector are two great games in the racing and adventure genres respectively. I'd recommend them both without hesitation.

9. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

The only game I am playing on my Android phone right now is Air Control Lite. I have gotten tired of endless running games like Subway Surfers or any other game. So I am getting rid of them for good. It's like an addiction.

10. Sterling Walker

Sterling Walker Member

My favorite game for android would be Real Racing 3. You gain more money than you can spend and all the cars are detailed and have working interior views. I've been enjoying it so far but the deeper you get into the game the cars start to cost gold. The game is really long so you will have hours of gameplay.

11. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

I've got a lot of recommendations. I'll just classify them into high end devices and low end devices:
    Great games for low end devices:
    Minigame Paradise
    Puzzle Family
    Zenonia series
    Angry Birds (depending on your taste)
    Uno
    Scrabble
    Candy Crush Saga
    100 in 1 games
    XMoto
    Diner Dash
    Pou

Games for high end devices
    Final Fantasy 3-6
    Shadowgun Deadzone
    Modern Combat 4
    Virtua Tennis
    Real Boxing
    Real Racing 3
    NBA 2k series
    Soul Calibur
    Bard's Tale
    Samurai Vengeance

And many many more!

12. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I really like Need for Speed. I have the Most Wanted version on my phone. I've been stuck on the same level for a while, so I sort of gave up until I get more motivation to play again.

13. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Member

Star wars is cool, but gaming in general is not that great on mobile phones. I tried to play Madden, for get about it.

14. gats

gats Member

Angry Birds, Final Fantasy 3 and tons of emulator games.

15. BluBird

BluBird Member

My favorite game is Crazy Wizard, it's not a famous game but I think that's cool.

Lots of levels where you control a little wizard that follows your finger and the objective is reaching a goal but the levels are full of monsters and you have to avoid them. The enemies have different movement patterns and such, and you can grab a Bonus that gives you extra speed and bragging rights because it's damn hard to get it on most levels... it's old school hard gameplay but it's simple enough that I can grab it for 5 minutes when I'm bored and finish a level.

Ah, and no microtransaction bullshit, just a IAP to remove ads.

16. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I really like playing ice cream jump. It is such a simple game, but it is very cute and one of the rare free games that doesn't have too many ads and doesn't require you to pay for upgrades. I hate it when I download a game and you can only play 5 levels before having to buy something.

17. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I like airborne a lot more than vector but I agree both are very well made games and worth checking out. I've even bought some extras just to show support to the developers since the game is free.

18. niiro17

niiro17 Member

On my phone,I only have 3 games on it. I really don't like to play games on phone but only for past time like: Pou, 2048 and Unblock Me.

19. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

My very favourite games for android are : Angry Birds Star Wars and other series too, Sims 2, 3, Asphalt, Flappy Bird, Pou, Subway Surfers (all of the series that are out there on google play) and many more I can't think of at the moment. I always download my games from Google Play for free, there's many good games there for people that have time you can check the store out and check out many different games there. I bet that you will find one that will interest you the most.

20. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

How about Clash of Clans, My Singing Monsters, Megapolis, Overkill 3, Shadow Gun: Dead Zone, Dead Route, Redline Rush, Asphalt 8, Pocket Rally - that's just a couple. I could go on... and on... and on.