Favorite Cheat in San Andreas?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Joshua Marx, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Tumwriter92

Tumwriter92 New Member

My favorite GTA San Andreas cheat would be flying cars also with unlimited nos, since GTA map was pretty big I always used the cheat to help me get to either just a destination, to a mission or just get a away from a 6 star wanted rating, just cops in general. Also, the jetpack too, it was fun to use the jet-pack for gang territories using 2 upgrade tec-9s, even if i get killed in the jet-pack, I've always use health cheats to stay alive before I land the ground.

2. jurew2

jurew2 Member

My favorite cheats were definetly aezakmi - for the cops to be gone and stop chasing me when I was killing people, hesoyam - because I needed this cheat that gives you health and armor a lot when I was crousing around the city and of course rocketman - because I really liked to fly around with a jatpack.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

It's stupid, but I used to love using the "jetpack" cheat and just fly around the Los Santos area. It was amusing and I had some fun and funny moments with it. Ah, good times. On PS2, it was L1, L2, R1, R2, up, down, left, right twice.

4. pedanticGal

pedanticGal New Member

HESOYAM and PROFESSIONALSKIT for me. Whenever I get busted or wasted, these two cheats, these are the first cheats I use. Third cheat will be the avoiding cops, TURNDOWNTHEHEAT. :)

5. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I never used cheats ever for GTA SA I just beat the game with not cheats which is always honorable to do. I would use cheats after I beat the main single player.

6. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

My favorite cheat was infinite health and weapons and money cheat. That made most missions easy, especially ones which involved shooting gangs or, if a massive shootout occurred and had to take on everyone at same time. I never used the oxygen cheat as I didn't need it much, had to train though when I had to fight ryder which was bad.

7. erik120

erik120 New Member

I would mostly use the unlimited health cheat on certain missions where it would be too hard but I finished the game without cheating many times after the first :D

8. moneyman

moneyman New Member

I am mostly using unlimited health and armor cheat when I use them. I addition, flying cars is useful in performing insane stunts.

9. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I love flying cars cheat and Jetpack. It's pretty fun and also convenient if your destination is pretty far.

10. shreklock

shreklock Member

Rocketman. Fleeing from police in the good old times.

11. soconfused

soconfused New Member

Unlimited ammo being the most useful. A very close second is recruit anyone.

12. prey

prey New Member

I didn't like that much using cheats to this game, but I did use the cheat where your car could run on water to not get caught by cops. But the choppers would have eventually got to me, anyway.