Favorite Cheat in San Andreas?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Joshua Marx, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Joshua Marx

Joshua Marx New Member

What was your favorite cheat in San Andreas? I personally loved the flying cars and the massive bunny hop.

2. Rocky55119

Rocky55119 New Member

My favorite cheat was "vrockpokey" because the race-car was Super fast and durable. My other favorite cheats were "AZAKMI" so I don't get chased by cops. Also since i'm a newbie I use BAGUVIX sometimes, but it ruins the expierience for me so I try not to.

3. mareebaybay

mareebaybay New Member

My favorite cheat code in San Andreas was unlimited health. I always enjoyed unlimited health, because I would be able to fight the police effortlessly. I would just stand in front of them and let them do their worst. It was always so fun to me, to see how long I could keep 5 stars .

4. davidexct

davidexct Member

My favorite cheat in GTA San Andreas is BAGUVIX, this cheat gives us infinite health, and so I always use at my start of game play. For me, it is the best cheat after the cheat for weapons.

5. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

I remember using vrockpokie a lot whenever I was generally moving around the city and not doing missions. That super fast race car was really awesome.

Oh and Slut Magnet. Who doesn't want their personal hoe army taking out every one you run into on the road. :p

6. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I loved the flying cars cheat as well. Is there any way we can do that in GTA V too? I would love to do that.

7. Chaos

Chaos Member

Ok first off all I don't understand using cheats in a game like GTA. This game very easy to play, it's fun and I don't think you can die if you are careful. Second cheats like flying cars are fun to use ( vrockpokie) and you can move faster to reach you destinationbut this types of codes I would use only after I completed the game main missions.

8. vawwm

vawwm New Member

The one that cleared the traffic, because it could get very annoying at times. Other ones include the legendary GIMP suit that attracted all the ladies, and making as round as a tire then watching him struggle running for 20 metres.

9. Askani

Askani Member

I only used the cheats when i got bored, but this is one of those games you can play for hours doing nothing towards the game goals and still have fun. My favorite was the jet pack. Flying all over rocked.

10. SS42A

SS42A New Member

I pick unlimited health and ammo as the most important cheats. Through unlimited health, your character can withstand enemy shots from all directions, and you don't have to worry about failing missions because you ran out of health. As for unlimited ammunition, you can reach Hitman levels faster without the need to reload or change bullet clips.

11. Ricardo187

Ricardo187 Member

heasoyam for sure. That gives you full HP & Kevlar, just like 250 grand and repairs your vehicle. Then you have aezakmy to turn out the police.

12. KNH

KNH Member

Same here!!! Sometimes I felt bad for cheating so effortlessly but it was just so much fun!

13. prey

prey New Member

HESOYAM, definitely. It is the first one that I have discovered anyway.

14. ic3squid

ic3squid New Member

I always used to use a combination of unlimited health, hydra and riots. It was so funny just swooping down on the motorway in Las Venturas and seeing tons of people attacking each other, I would just blow them all up in seconds and it gave me a weird feeling of satisfaction.

15. rgrimes

rgrimes Member

My favourite cheat code is "JUMPJET"! It allows me to spawn a Hydra any where I would like! So much fun for blowing random stuff up.

16. SLAMDAT

SLAMDAT New Member

Best cheat for me? "OHDUDE" for that hunter - Having a helicopter that has rockets, AND targeting turrets? There's a lot of fun to be had in that.

17. Navii

Navii New Member

heasoyam. It's just so much fun watching a bulk of policemen shooting at you and nothing happening. The helicopter is nice too, but for me unlimited health is more fun.

18. sidney

sidney Member

I have always used the health cheat and weapon cheat in all of the GTA games that I have played, and I think I wouldn't be able to go that far in the game without it, so needless to say, they're my favorite cheats.

19. Brian

Brian New Member

Riot mode, all day, the best cheat in the game. I love it so much. Know where a couple armor pickups are, or stick close to an ammunition, and you are set.

It's hilarious, too, they say a lot of things that you don't hear unless that mode is active.

The only thing I disliked about riot mode in SA was when the cars spawned on the intersections already on fire, and you don't even know until you're close up to them and the driver is hopping out :p

20. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

My favourite cheats are:
    LXGIWYL = Weapon Set 1, Thug's Tools
    PROFESSIONALSKIT = Weapon Set 2, Professional Tools
    UZUMYMW = Weapon Set 3, Nutter Tools
    HESOYAM = Health, Armor, $250k
    BAGUVIX = Semi-Infinite Health
    CVWKXAM = Infinite Oxygen
    ANOSEONGLASS = Adrenaline Mode
    FULLCLIP = Infinite Ammo, No Reload