Favorite Character?

Discussion in 'Mario Kart' started by Wick99, Feb 13, 2014.

1. NathanG

NathanG New Member

YES! Yoshi is the best! I have played with him every since I got Mario Kart for the Game Boy. He is my favorite character, and I don't play with friends if they don't let me be the only Yoshi. ;)

utneqo7d likes this.
  2. Lanny

Lanny New Member

Mario, of course! I guess it is because I enjoy playing all kind of Mario games. I can never get tired of using him as a character. Also, his clothes and the looks of his character makes him my favorite. Though I am a girl, you will never see me using Princess Peach :p.

3. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Member

My favorite would still have to be Rosalina. Not only is she a queen, but she's the queen...OF THE GALAXY! Forever beats out Peach in that aspect. Peach may own the Mushroom Kingdom, but Rosa can snuff out the planet, if she wished.

4. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

Link from the DLC pack is amazing, though I'd stick with Yoshi. I've played so much with Yoshi and Yoshi Egg on Mario Kart DS, it's just a tradition now.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I like Luigi. The way he glares after doing a knock out is very fulfilling to me and it only makes me want to do more of it everytime I see the death glare.

6. primalclaws1974

primalclaws1974 Member

Luigi seems to have special skills in many of the games in this franchise. Another good example of his unique abilities is in "Smash Brothers Brawl". I like him the best in most of the "Karts" as well. Donkey Kong would be my second choice.

7. Kuzan

Kuzan New Member

My favorite is Rosalina. It's pretty much the only one I use except now for Link. Which I've been using a lot recently but no doubt I always end up going back to her. Her character and design appeals to me more so than the others.

8. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

True, she's a real princess, in contrast with Peach. The Luma was also pretty cool in Mario Kart Wii. Too bad they didn't make it to a real character in MK8, like @GamerPerson suggested. She looks really awesome in all the games she appeared in.

9. BJL717

BJL717 New Member

Since Mario Kart 64, my favorite character has always been Toad and always will be.

10. primaLucid

primaLucid New Member

My favorite character is Toad. I've been playing Toad since the early Gameboy days, and I always loved his personality, style, and size. His weight made him easy to maneuver and use, and he was a great character to use to learn the fundamentals of Mario Kart in general.

11. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

Nice choice, he was actually already there (together with Yoshi! :) ) in the original Super Mario Kart on the SNES (which I play now and then with my SNES USB controller) so it's obvious Nintendo thinks he's a good character. On the DS, he was also my second favourite character with his mushroom kart, next to Yoshi with his Yoshi egg. They where bot a bit overpowered in that game :)

12. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Well my favorite is Mario. Since he is the first character I saw or play when I'm still a kid.

13. jcc

jcc New Member

Mario- of course! He's been there since I was a kid and he's so cool with all the rescuing Peach and stuff! I always select Mario before anyone else can!

14. troutski

troutski Active Member

The correct answer is Yoshi!

15. emilyhalko

emilyhalko New Member

I always loved playing both Peach and Daisy for the simple fact that I'm a girl and they are girl characters, so naturally these were my default characters. I also thought that these characters were generally easier for me to use than some of the other ones. I also loved playing R.O.B in Mario Kart DS, because he was very light, swift, and speedy, and some of his default carts were amazing and very easy to use! I miss R.O.B!

16. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I am not sure I could do that, but of course you made a good choice. I think that I have some that I choose more often than others, but I still like to switch it up from time to time. If you are talking direct competition, though, I guess maybe it is good to just stick with one character. There are just too many good ones where I have to try them all. To each their own, though, and thanks for sharing.

17. efra

efra New Member

My favorite character in the Mario Kart series has always been Donkey Kong. This has not changed. Mario Kart 8 is a blast.

18. tpicks

tpicks Member

Luigi and Mario are great characters I guess. Sometimes it's not easy for one to point out one character as the favorite.

19. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

I will always like Luigi, I just think he is cute and awesome.

20. NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja Member

Dachie! If you beat every cup on 200cc, you get Gold Mario, another new character!