Favorite Character?

Discussion in 'Mario Kart' started by Wick99, Feb 13, 2014.

1. ray king

ray king Member

Mario will always be my fav for any iteration of the game, you can say it's already in the system. But you may never know what will happen when they introduce new DLC characters.

2. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

Metal Mario! He's heavy, he's fast, and he just looks amazing. Rosalina and the Mii are close seconds and thirds, and the DLC coming out this fall has me pumped!

3. spectre456

spectre456 Member

In every Mario Kart I have ever played I have always chosen Yoshi, and Mario Kart 8 is no exception. I generally adapt to his racing style since I like him so much, it takes a while, but eventually I get the hang of it and win a good amount of the time. I also like using the babies, they're cute and fast as hell.

4. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

I was a big fan of the Yoshi + Egg combo in Mario Kart DS since it was so good for snaking. And I agree, whenever I want a want extremely good handling and a decent speed, I go with baby Rosalina.

5. Jasonreid

Jasonreid Member

Mario Kart 8 is really entertaining there are multiple characters with their own unique characteristics, but the one I really like to play with is Donkey Kong there is really something about the character that I find really appealing maybe it is his hairy hide.

6. edthebig

edthebig Member

I always pick bowser when I'm playing with my cousins, they always like picking Mario though and Toad, I dont know why but they do.

7. RamZor

RamZor Member

Lately I started to like Luigi a lot. He's pretty cool and I'm usually doing the best when I play him :p

8. JessiFox

JessiFox Member

I've always preferred Luigi...I feel like he's really underrated, especially compared to some other characters ;).

9. joebel

joebel New Member

My go to is Mario. Just a classic player that I enjoy.

10. Solar

Solar Member

I like Rosalina and Luigi the best. I used to play as Dry Bones but well... that ain't an option in MK8...

I like the Koopalings too!

11. abe101

abe101 New Member

I'm also a huge Donkey Kong fan! He was my favorite stuffed animal as a child so I always picked him in every game. I also liked him because I felt like he was the strongest.

12. danachka

danachka New Member

I always loved Toad. He's so cute and he's pretty much a mushroom and playing him was always fun for me.

13. connor0629

connor0629 New Member

My favorite would have to be Yoshi. Not as many people as you think use him. He was the first character I raced with back on Mario Kart DS. Race every race with him. He is the character I used in all my fastest time trials. How could you not love Yoshi? He's a classic.

14. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

As someone stuck with picking the little green guy as Player 2 when I was a kid... I'm going with Mario now :D

I love all the lines that he says in that quirky accent.

15. crazyman1090

crazyman1090 Member

I like Metal Mario. Metal Mario just looks so cool while you are racing with him. I also like this concept of new effects added onto classic characters.

16. Qarnage

Qarnage Member

I've always gone with Yoshi because he's just a funny dude. I pick him whenever I can. Been loving that guy since the first normal Mario game I played and I don't think I will ever have another favorite Mario Kart character

17. jaray87

jaray87 New Member

I have to go with Mr. Luigi. He's been my goto guy on MK since SNES.

18. jurew2

jurew2 Member

My favorite character to play with is probably Mario, mainly because this is a game named after him. I played a lot of games with Mario over the years and I got used to him, so I like him the most. On the second place there would probably be Waluigi, because he just look cool, he is also big so it's easier to race with him if there is a tight spot or an over crowded area.

19. TheViper

TheViper Member

The only character I play with is always Mario. I know that Luigi always gets the short stick. Though, red is my favorite color so I automatically win anyway.

20. moaz13

moaz13 Member

It's bowser for sure. A tie between bowser and donkey kong.