Favorite Character

Discussion in 'GTA Liberty City Stories' started by dannyboy, Jan 11, 2014.

1. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

Who is your favorite character in this game and why?

2. LALucien

LALucien New Member

My favourite character is Michael. I think its something to do with his California bad boy lifestyle. He's like a proper gangster boss and that's what we all wanna be when we play GTA right?

3. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I though Joseph Daniel O'Toole was an interesting character if I remember correctly he was the fat pervert guy.

4. sidd230

sidd230 Member

I really liked Salvatore Leonel. His bad ass figure really stands out. I also liked how he was always suited up.

5. Reaper_13

Reaper_13 Member

Niko, the fact that I'm from the Balkans has no connections to this... Again, no bias.

6. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

Yes! Micheal was on point as a boss and he was very entertaining to play with as a character.

7. DankAllen

DankAllen New Member

Niko is my favorite character for sure. I love his accent and the little comments that he makes in the game. They should have made him an optional player for the new game.

8. Takedon

Takedon New Member

Michael was actually really awesome but I still prefer Massimo Torini because he is from the Sicilian Mafia.

9. firestarian

firestarian New Member

I really liked Michael, I just loved his story of how his family had deteriorated and he was alone. He is a father who truly tries his hardest but isn't going to put up with bullshit from anyone, especially his son. I felt bad for him but envied him at the same time, it was a unique experience.

10. froggy666

froggy666 Member

I adore everything about Lazlow except what they made him into in GTA V. I feel like even though, until now he was only on the radio he added to the story in exponentially way. For the most part this game he was there and could be interacted with for the game. It added to him as a character and I feel like he should remain a story element for games to come.

11. Oakster

Oakster Member

I haven't finished yet, but so far it's Johnny, he's a good guy but I wish he would refuse to do the stuff he clearly is against.

12. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I think Salvatore is pretty cool. His name sounds pretty cool, and he's in most of the missions too. I think in the beginning was when he was known the most. Tony is pretty cool too, since he is the main character.

13. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

Tony was a guy who had to fight against everyone and make it to the top of the family. He had his mum, and others trying to kill him but survived. He was like tony soprano had problems with his mum and was not close to her. He had to deal with mob issues. Salvatore was a old mafia guy, and strict and a man of reason and cool guy and wealthy.

14. SupperPal

SupperPal New Member

It's easily Toni Cipriani. Guy had to fight against all the people trying to kill him but he still survived. And he still made it to the top of the family.

15. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I like Michael he is so cool. I also like Toni he is the most badass character from the game.