Favorite Character

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by dannyboy, Oct 14, 2013.

1. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

Who is your favorite character in this game and what is about them that made you like them so much?

2. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I liked Lance a lot at the beginning of the game he seem cool and have Tommy's back, but even when he eventually turn on him he was still one of my favorite antagonist in the game.

3. Valentino

Valentino New Member

It has to be Tommy, considering he's one of my favourite characters in the series and overall. I think Ray Liotta did an awesome job with the voice acting and it was a perfect fit. He has some hilarious quotes, and I loved playing as him.

4. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

Tommy is the obvious choice. Ray Liotta did a good job with him and he's probably the coolest protagonist as far as the GTA games are concerned.

5. jbepp

jbepp Member

Tommy is not only my favorite in VC but also in the entire franchise. I love how he just does what he has to do and doesn't whine. He's also not afraid of anything and will try anything just to get more money.

6. rebel

rebel New Member

Mr Vercetti is my choice as well. I doubt that even Carl Johnson scored such of a success when it comes down to GTA characters. Tommy's character was perfectly created. It has a 'soul', it has whatever it takes to go from rags to riches. He surely is an icon.

7. sidney

sidney Member

Tommy Vercetti, the lead character is obviously my favorite choice, but I also find Paul the DJ cute. I like Tommy and Paul's voices too.

8. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

I liked Lance too, he was a cool guy. But once he betrayed Tommy it was easy to get rid of him. Ha ha.

When I replay the game (which I do often), I'll mutter under my breath about what a traitor he is when they're still friends.

9. hempwick

hempwick New Member

I think I vote for Tommy Vercetti, mostly because he was the dominant character in the game, but I also liked his character. I think Vice City was one of the best games in the series.

10. SeereneAngel88

SeereneAngel88 New Member

While I do like the main character, I'm going to have to side with Ken Rosenberg. He may have been a cowardly lawyer with a drug problem, but at the end of the day he was the only guy from the very beginning of the game that didn't try to screw me over (I'm looking at you, Lance...)

11. HornedDemoN

HornedDemoN New Member

Easy choice - Tommy Vercetti was undeniably the best character and perhaps one of the best protagonists I've seen in a video game. It was fun to go through with him on his journey to rule Vice City and get revenge for being screwed by Sonny. I especially liked the part with Diaz's last breath.

12. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I didn't really seem to like them at all for some reason. They just seemed really weird.

13. Viorel2

Viorel2 New Member

For me it was Rosenberg. He was pretty funny and I think he fit the atmosphere of the game pretty good. It's also probably the only character that stuck with me from all those years ago when I first played it.

14. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I'm afraid I'm also going to have to go with the obvious choice and say Tommy aswell. He's probably o be of my favourite characters in the whole of the GTA series to be honest.

15. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

Sonny was a great character and should of been in more scenes and was upset that the drugs were stolen and also the money, it was not like he was short of money and had more than many people have and seemed like he could of been the main character as a point of view from his side. He set Tommy up for the Harwood killing and sent him to jail and planned to set base in Vice City and this did not work out as Tommy started doing things his way and not sending any money home. Sonny was ruthless and may of gotten jealous of Tommy and also was scared that Tommy was raising the ranks, kind of like Toni in Liberty City Stories where he is raising the ranks real quick and Vincenzo get's jealous.

16. rajesh1209

rajesh1209 Member

It's Tommy Vercetti. Well, he has been my favourite since the game was launched. I love this character. I enjoyed the game with him. He is a the member of Forelli Family. I must say, he is my favourite.

17. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

When it comes to the characters in games, I think Rockstar have a good idea about who and what types of characters the public want.

Not only that, they match the characters up well with the environment of the game. GTA San Andreas with Big Smoke and CJ for example.

18. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I liked Tommy Vercetti just by default. He is the main character of the game and you play the entire game from his point of view. He seemed like a cool guy I would want to hang out with.

19. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I can't believe I forgot about the lawyer. He was awesome. He's like the Saul Goodman of Vice City.

20. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member

I love the main character Tommy Vercetti simply because he was voiced by Ray Liotta. You could not have picked a better voice over for a character. He speaks perfectly for the mob mentality and was fierce and dangerous. He fit in beautifully because he really did wrap himself inside the character and you really believed he would sound something like that.