Easy ways to get money?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by Rocky55119, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Rocky55119

Rocky55119 New Member

Since there's no known money cheat on GTA: Vice City do you guys know any easy ways to get money? I play on an iOS device so I can't use any cheats. So do you guys know any easy ways to get money? Thanks.

2. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

Doesn't using the health code give you money as well?

Never tried it myself but apparently you can run down the parking meters in Downtown and collect the money they release. Never tried it myself so can't vouch for it.

3. sidd230

sidd230 Member

Collecting from your business after you acquire a few is the best one. Taxi missions are pretty good and easy too.

4. davidexct

davidexct Member

My favorite way to make easy money in Vice City is to do cop mission on a tank, the cheat code for tank is PANZER. I love making money by catching and killing criminals.

5. sidd230

sidd230 Member

You know whats the easiest? Panzer: Cop mission. Get out of panzer. BigBang. Panzer again.

Repeat for infinite monies.

6. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

The best way to make money is by doing the story missions or either vigilante missions.

7. aleks4775

aleks4775 Member

Okay, first of all that is not true. There ARE cheats for Vice City. Just look them up man. In case you want to get a lot of money quickly the best thing to do is to do missions of course. They pay well. Other option can be to work missions of police, ambulance and taxi. You can get quite a lot from that too.

8. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

If you need a relatively small amount of money fast just perform hit and runs on random pedestrians.

9. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

If you are playing on PC, there are some trainers and mods that will get you started up with infinite money. I wouldn't recommend any of these

10. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

What I usually do in the beginning is get a bike and do as many stunts as I can. You can easily make a few thousand in a small amount of time.

11. sidney

sidney Member

I used to just beat up the people on the street or run them over with a car then I get their money. But I also finished the game, so I'm earning from the business that I acquired, like what the other member said. I also did enjoy delivering pizza as a way to earn extra cash in Vice City.

12. TheViper

TheViper Member

There are several cheats for vice city when you are playing with a PC. You don't even need a trainer or mod with them as the developer built it in. The console versions may not have any "cheats" but the PC version certainly does.

13. Aladar

Aladar New Member

Do the Cone Crazy mission. Start slow, so you can re-do it a lot of times. Check some Vice City speedruns if you need some kind of help with it.

14. SeanM

SeanM New Member

you can drive the cab, I like doing that its quick and easy

15. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

I had a trainer which gave infinite money. I used it on some missions which required cash and bought weapons too.

16. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Just do a few missions OR blow some things up I suppose.

17. CeliVega

CeliVega Member

In the later parts of the game when you are able to buy properties, buy them all! Once you finished all the related missions, you can collect money at those places on a daily basis. I think some places pay you like 2 or 3000 a day and there's one place that pays a lot, like 10,000 a day. I think it's the Malibu Club? I can't remember for sure >_>

But if you are still in the early parts of the game, just try doing the story missions. You get richer everytime you complete a quest. Just try not to get wasted or busted too often >_>

18. SS42A

SS42A New Member

Most of the side missions can generate money for you, and they will be helpful if you want to purchase several properties before you actually start the game proper. Of course, there are cheats for the game, but you will make earning money really boring if that were to happen.

19. ciorex

ciorex Member

Easy money
    Occasionally as you wander around the city, you will encounter a cop fighting with a gang member (especially in Northpoint Mall). If you step in and hit the gang member, you will receive a $50 Good Citizen's Bonus when the gang member dies. Once the guy is on the ground, you can continue to kick him and receive the bonus two or three more times (until the body disappears). This is an easy way to get some quick cash, and do some fighting in the process. Also, knock over the parking meters on the sides of the streets to get money. Additionally, purchasing the strip club or the docks will earn you extra money.

Easy money in Little Haiti
    Go to the location of the Ryton Aid and the adjacent Pay And Spray. Steal any car and park it directly in front of the Pay And Spray. Enter the Ryton Aid and rob it by pointing a gun at the clerk until you have three stars on your wanted meter. Drop the gun, take the money, and run outside to your car. Drive it into the Pay And Spray. If you got hit by the police, return to the store after your car is repainted and get the health power-up. Run down the block and a new clerk will be back in Ryton Aid. Repeat this process to get easy money.

Easy money in North Point
    To get an easy $200 to $300, go to North Point Mall and follow a police officer until he begins chasing someone. Attack that person with your fists (no brass knuckles -- you gain more money without them) to get $50 for every punch you throw. Be sure not to hit the police officer. Also, go to the North Point mall at the far end of town (from the hideout). Find The Gap and the CD store. Rob the CD store by aiming at the clerk with auto aim. Wait until you get only one star. When he sets the alarm off you will get another star. Then, run to The Gap and get a change of clothes. The stars will go away. You can rob the CD store clerk again. If he is not there, go downstairs at The Gap and rob that clerk, going back and forth. This saves you a trip to the CD store just to find out that the clerk is on break.

20. Rohan99

Rohan99 Member

You can do the ambulance and police car missions. You can also hit guys that the police are chasing and you get $50. You can also beat up people and get their money when they die.