Easiest Mission

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by dannyboy, Feb 12, 2014.

1. ic3squid

ic3squid New Member

The first one, I guess stealing a bike and then riding to your neighborhood is one of the easiest tasks in the game.

2. SLAMDAT

SLAMDAT New Member

Sorry, nevermind, there's a mission where all you have to do is just buy a store. That's the easiest mission.

3. GTAIVEVER

GTAIVEVER New Member

I think the beginning missions are always the easiest in GTA games. They tend to get harder as you complete more missions.

4. BulletsFrozen

BulletsFrozen New Member

You found the races easy :eek:? I had to pour my blood, sweat and tear into those missions to even have a chance to win. I always get stuck on a tree, or the corner of a building or something of that sort and then take forever to get my self out of the situation. And by that time most people already passed me in the race, and there's no way I could catch up again. :(

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Anything that pertained to the dancing rhythm sections or the low rider rhythm sections. I love little rhythm games. You expect me to do bad at those when I used to play Space Channel 5 and Dance Dance Revolution?

6. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

First mission is not that bad its the basics. The flight school missions are the tricky ones. The game had its easy missions and hard ones.

7. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

The first missions are the easiest. The only thing you have to do in most of them is to drive around and sometimes purchase at stores.

Yeah, I agree! I found the racing missions a bit hard.

8. trickster

trickster New Member

Well probably the first, tutorial missions. After that it becomes really hard, which is what I love about this game. It's not a bitchy game like "new-gen" games, where there's a health pickup at every corner and you have a big arrow pointing you where to go.

I got so frustrated during SA, but I liked it.

9. M253

M253 New Member

The first few missions were always the easiest but I somehow had a hard time with the first mission before. It was probably some bad RNG when I was biking because the Ballas were overly aggressive with the car ramming and I died 2-3 times before I finally got them off my back. I guess it was bad luck or i'm just bad. :rolleyes:

10. dayyad

dayyad New Member

This will sound strange, but i didnt really find most of the heist missions all that challenging. I mean it was a pain having to follow all of lesters instructions to the T but apart from that I enjoyed them all, especially the jewelery scene heist with the fun getaway!

11. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Well, of course the very first mission. Riding a bike to go to your home. And having a haircut and a pizza. Best mission ever.

12. jurew2

jurew2 Member

The easiest mission for me was probably the one that you had to go to the beach and dance by the van there. After you completed the first part of the mission you had to steal and drive away with that van. My friends had quite a lot of trouble with this mission, but I completed it like it was nothing. It was probably one of the easiest in the whole GTA San Andreas.

13. BamItzMuffinz

BamItzMuffinz New Member

Any of the lowrider events. Those were by far the easiest for me, and they were actually pretty fun too. Apart from that, there's the dance sections and the tutorial missions too (with the pizza place and stuff like that). :p

14. Iam_Jermaine

Iam_Jermaine New Member

I thought that the Spray paint mission in the beginning of the game was very easy. Each was indicated on the map and it took a total of about 5 minutes, it also kinda brought that feel of "Coming back to my crew and gaining respect" feel to it.

15. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

The early ones are easy, as you are learning to get used to the place. There are some driving ones, like to the country which is easy. There is a mission where you destroy drugs and drive the trutth to the second city. He talks a lot and you have to drive his van which is running on cooking oil, I thought it was funny how he talks to Carl.

16. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Well, of course the very fist mission is the easiest. You're just learning how to do things. The couple of missions after that aren't hard either.

17. Glen

Glen New Member

Well the easiest are definitely the first ones as they are just an intro and tutorial on how to play and stuff, but they don't really count in my opinion.

18. Nergaahl

Nergaahl New Member

Well, besides the intro / tutorial I guess the graffiti mission was the easiest. And it also introduced one of the new features in SA which is nice. I always loved that mission.

19. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

First missions have to be the easiest you gotta learn the mechanics. If the first mission to GTA SA was hard then it would be less fun to casual gamers lol.

20. insertkittyface

insertkittyface New Member

Of course all the first missions are insanely easy, but I think the easiest a bit later in the game would have to be the rhythm mission(s), it took a bit to get used to but after that, it became extremely easy.