Doesn't work well

Discussion in 'GTA Chinatown Wars' started by AaiyahTaylor, Sep 28, 2014.

1. AaiyahTaylor

AaiyahTaylor New Member

I used to play this game in my iPod but it was so difficult to play because my missions were never clear and I never really knew what I was doing. Whenever I did play it I would just do my own thing and just ride around and kill people just for the fun of it and it crashed and foreclosed on me a lot too and that was a downer but over all the game is alright but its not the best GTA game.

2. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

Of course it's not the best GTA game hahah. But it's surely a great mobile game and in my opinion, on of the best. At least it's my favorite and it's been on my iPod for a year!

3. rightct

rightct New Member

I liked this game on PC, but not on mobile devices... the controls are just weird. I don't prefer it that much.

4. jamiew23

jamiew23 New Member

I quite enjoyed it, was a nice change to the original styles of the GTA series. Never got hugely into it but enjoyed it nether the less.

5. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I think it was okay. But yeah I would agree, probably not the best. If you compare GTA V with this one, it's nothing.

6. sidney

sidney Member

I don't think I would play this game using a mobile device, because controlling it would probably be hard. I would only try this game on the PC.