Does anyone still play SA-MP?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Ricardo187, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Ricardo187

Ricardo187 Member

I'm still un-sure wether this is the right section or not, but, does anyone still play SA-MP? SA-MP is one of the multiplayer mods for San Andreas, created a bit after MTA(another multiplayer mod for SA) and in my opinion, better. The client might be alot more basic, but the community is awesome.

I've been into scripting and used to own my own SA-MP role-play server back in the years, but now I'm sticking to two communities as a simple player and with some staff positions in the other... There are still thousands of players in SA-MP at this moment, which is incredible.

What about you? Do you play SA-MP?

2. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

Not anymore the servers I know that were good are no longer their I tried random servers and it just wasn't the same to many hackers.

3. BCH

BCH New Member

Not much point any more, as ENO1986 says all the good servers are gone, and having played GTA IV and V since it makes SA almost unplayable to me.

4. Laceto

Laceto New Member

After over 1500 hours it has become a bit boring, so no, I don't play it anymore. It still has lots of good servers, decent community and it certainly is fun. I hope that GTA V PC version will have similar multiplayer platform.

5. Ricardo187

Ricardo187 Member

Hello ENO. Well, it depends a lot on what type of servers you're trying to find. If you look for a good DM server, there are some, but there are always a lot of hackers as well. The same thing goes to stunt servers but if you go, for example, in a good Role-Play server, it'll be hard to find a hacker. We find like 1 per week or so. It's also a matter of luck to find the right server for you, unless you're into SA-MP for long already and have knowledge about the most known and good servers.

6. rebel

rebel New Member

I'm still there. I actually run a roleplay community and what really made me do that was the obvious lack of good servers, which is something I totally agreed with. The big ones are simply all in for the profit and the small ones can't even survive any more. It changed a lot in the past years.

7. Bravosi

Bravosi Member

I don't, but I would love to play again on a classic RP without all the newest features