Does Anyone Know When Heist Will Come Out for GTA 5?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by 1nate09, Jul 15, 2014.

1. 1nate09

1nate09 New Member

This is a question that I'm pretty sure everybody wants to know; When Will Heist be out? There have been many rumors saying that it will be put on update after update but it has never come. If you don't know when it will come out, why do you think Rockstar is postponing it? A lot of people said Rockstar is trying to get rid of all the glitches but I do not believe that's the reason. Do You?

2. troutski

troutski Active Member

Hopefully soon. I really have no information on it other than the rumors that everyone has heard lately.

3. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

At this rate I don't think anybody knows anymore. My best guess would be after nextgen and pc launch this fall.

4. SlickBlasianYT

SlickBlasianYT New Member

I think they'll release a Beta for the game so we can test it so they can know what to fix for next-gen. I mean, they wouldn't just release it after all this work out of nowhere and have to fix it if we didn't like the final product. A lot of companies do this! I think they'll test the beta for current-gen consoles but take it out and put the final product on next-gen and PC. This is so they can earn more money and honestly I'm fine with that.

5. troutski

troutski Active Member

I don't know about a beta, but we'll definitely have Heists by the time the next-gen versions of GTA V come out. I don't think they could wait any longer than that, and such features would definitely sell more copies for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

6. Strykstar

Strykstar Member

I think it will be only after the release of the PC version, because they need to give the PC gamers enough time to finish the game first and only then will they be willing to pay extra without feeling they bought an incomplete game...

7. ItsZiggy

ItsZiggy New Member

The rumor I keep hearing is that they're delaying heists for GTA V on the next-gen consoles, but it could be anything really. I imagine there are a lot more bugs to fix for this mass-scale/detail type of installment

8. ItsZiggy

ItsZiggy New Member

I keep hearing the rumor that they're delaying it for next-gen release, that could be true or there could be a number of different reasons Rockstar has postponed it.

9. troutski

troutski Active Member

That actually makes some decent sense. I think we should have had heists by now, but releasing heists after everyone on every available platform has finished the game (aka a month or two after release for next gen) makes a little bit of sense. Who knows what will actually happen, though?

10. Bmth100

Bmth100 New Member

I honestly think they're holding out on it for the next gen and PC release now. The delay may not have been intentional to begin with, but I doubt they would try to get heists implemented now, so close to the release of a next gen version.

Shame really, as I looked forward to it for months when I had this game on my old 360, though I will definitely buy the re-release.

11. Rabbu

Rabbu New Member

I think reasonably speaking you should expect heists 2~3 months after the next gen launch. That seems really far but I feel like after release their resources will get rerouted to squash any unforeseen bugs shortly after launch, followed by a period where they allow new players to enjoy the current content as to not be overshadowed by heists. Hopefully I'm wrong but unless they simultaneously release the game and heists it could still be ways off.

12. TroyMcClure

TroyMcClure New Member

My guess is the heists are going to be exclusive to next gen consoles for a month before being released onto past gen.. So at least a month after the PS4/XBOne release of GTA:V. But that's just a guess ;) .

13. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I really hope that they will come out soon because I am already tired of waiting and I do not think that they will come out until the game has made its way onto the next gen consoles.

14. Swagawa

Swagawa New Member

This is really irritating to see. I remember being promised Heists so early after the release. Since then i've stopped playing because i'm onto Next Gen, but I can't believe they haven't delivered yet..

15. Strykstar

Strykstar Member

Even if they release DLC for the consoles, who knows if they will make it available for the PC right away, I'm still waiting for Red Dead Redemption to come out!

16. ic3squid

ic3squid New Member

Nobody knows, but when the PC port gets released hopefully there will be heists made by modders. It would be really cool though if the developers actually did release some heist DLC's though.

17. troutski

troutski Active Member

I'd actually like to see some Heists from modders rather than Rockstar at this point. People are getting better and better with their mods, so maybe Rockstar won't deliver, and it'll be up to the gaming community to fill the void. My only problem with that scenario would be having to wait longer for heists!

18. srofltank

srofltank New Member

If anything the heists update will probably be included with the new release for the current gen systems in my opinion. Like other people said, it was kind of disappointing to have to wait this long for heists to be released, but hopefully Rockstar can make this game mode top notch. I don't think modders should introduce heists to the community, but instead have modders create certain heists to the game.