Does anyone have San Andreas on windows?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Balaal, Aug 10, 2014.

1. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

mm, I never really looked too hard into the MP compatible mods because what I saw wasn't really that good..

2. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I just never played the MP on my computer its just not what I cared about. I just thought more of completing single player.

3. Rowe992

Rowe992 New Member

I have played GTA San Andreas on both pc and console. The missions are the same but I think the graphics on the pc version is better. I finished the game about a year ago but I still play it on my Android phone.

4. Brian3265

Brian3265 New Member

I only feel like I can play a game like San Andreas with a gaming controller. But I would definitely like to try out the PC version

5. healthandfitness

healthandfitness New Member

I had the PC version of San Andreas before, and the game play was good, but my version kept freezing up and I had to always restart. It was very frustrating, because I really like the game.

6. Yosostupid

Yosostupid Member

I own it on Steam, and I didn't buy it on window store. The Steam version has a lot of nice features including an ingame web browser, and other Steam related features that enhance the game. I have about 60 hours on the Steam version, and I love replaying the game that I have so much nostalgia and memories with.

7. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I did not think Steam had the game I just thought that it was not their kind of game. What trophies do you receive the Steam version of the game?

8. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I have it on PS2 as well as PC. The PS2 CD is in very bad conditions now. It's unplayable. The disc is not even recognizable now. o I only play it in PC now.

9. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I never played GTA SA on the PS2 since the game does not look as good. The PC was just the better preference to go by. I just was more comfortable with the controls.

10. erik120

erik120 New Member

I only ever played SA on PC, it has a lot of positive points to it, like better grahics, mods first of all, aweasome HD graphic mods, new models from modern weapons, cars to ww2 textures and anything you could think of. So yeah, PC version is awesome.

11. sidney

sidney Member

I had GTA San Andreas installed on the pc, and I run Windows 7. I never had a console, but if the graphics of the pc is way better than the console, then I wonder how they differ. I don't notice anything different or inferior when I look at console games.

12. Blacklist#25

Blacklist#25 New Member

Better graphics overall. And as for the gameplay itself, the gun play is pretty much better since you're using the mouse to aim which is by far more accurate than any other controller in existence.

13. beccagreen

beccagreen New Member

I think the PC version plays smoother than the consoles. The graphics are also a lot nicer and the controls are more favorable depending on which one you prefer and got used to. If you're a console veteran then you'll find it hard to transition from the mouse and keyboard combo.

14. Rowe992

Rowe992 New Member

I did have San Andreas on Windows a few years ago. I finished the game and so I had no more reason to play especially when I got GTA IV. I love the pc version of all the GTA games because the graphics is much better in my opinion.

15. edthebig

edthebig Member

I used to. It was fun as hell. Then my PC broke down and the only thing the bitch would run was Minecraft and now it wont even turn on, fun days right?

16. spectre456

spectre456 Member

The quality is much better than its console counterparts, but if you're not used to playing on pc you're gonna have a hard time. I remember playing it and having to be in the most awkward positions to pilot a plane and a helicopter, those missions were hell. If you're used to PC gaming it's the best version you can get though.

17. moneyman

moneyman New Member

I play Grand theft auto san andreas on my PC only since the Playstation 2 version disc is too bad, it keeps lagging all the time. In addition, PC version has better graphics and we are able to play it online.

18. Nergaahl

Nergaahl New Member

Well I mostly played the PC version, as I don't own a console. And I like it, though it's not running as smooth as on consoles on some machines, it's still very nice, as it's more comfortable to play on PC and also to remember and enter cheat codes. I love it.

19. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

Yeah, I have it downloaded, but I haven't played it a ton, as I prefer to play it on my phone on the go. The textures and graphics are much more detailed than the console versions, but that could be said of most any PC title.

20. edthebig

edthebig Member

I bet there is almost no difference.. But sadly my PC broke down and I can't run it anymore so I am sorry but I will not be able to tell you firsthand.