Do you guys prefer real simulator games?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by erook7878, Mar 29, 2016.

1. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

A lot if the time it will also depend on what we play the games for, and if its just to pass the time then we would prefer a fun aspect more than a simulator I would have thought.

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I liked the campy element of the more colorful ones, personally, which kind of bums me out because everyone keeps piling on those. I can appreciate the Nolan movies but I mostly only like the second one.

3. Sworden

Sworden Member

Before Forza 5, I'd never really played any simulator racing games. Though I do remember playing one with the xbox original, that was way too long ago.

After playing Forza 5... I really started liking both simulator games and cockpit view. Now when I switch over to games without cockpit view, it just feels weird.

I mean NFS is still fun and all, but simulator games definitely feel more rewarding to play.

4. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I wasn't a huge fan of Batman Begins. Of course the Dark Knight was awesome and I liked the Dark Knight Rises. The darker mood and realism of the Nolan movies is what i prefer over the comic book type movies of the old batman movies.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

The most I hate about modern superhero movies is that I don't like the suits and the last two Nolan batman suits in particular were some of my most hated interpretations but I could look past it since the scenes were mostly dark Anyway. I prefer campy to realistic but I appreciate both.