DLC

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Axel, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Axel

Axel New Member

We all know GTA IV had a couple DLCs released and I bet we'll be seeing a couple DLC's released for V. What do you guys want from DLC? What do you think we'll see in the DLC? For me I'd love to see DLC that takes place in Vice City. How cool would that be? Also I'd like to see old characters come back in DLC, maybe a story that included Niko or others from GTA IV. I'm sure that wont happen, but a man can dream right?

What do you think we'll see?

2. RoscoeBigz

RoscoeBigz New Member

I think the area itself will be so big that we wont need any map area from DLC. Maybe the online or multiplayer will be expanded with some downloadable content. I hope it is all digital though.

3. Rockstarboy22

Rockstarboy22 New Member

Wow! before I clicked on your thread I was thinking the same exact things for dlc as you. I also want to see old characters return in dlc, and going back to vice city would be awesome! Maybe even an updated version of liberty city as well. Its tough to see what they're going to do with dlc since we have three capable characters to play as so they can't have character based dlc again like in IV unless they decide to introduce some new stories. DLC for the new online mode will be a must! To keep the community engaged they're going to have to keep the online portion fresh and new. I'm thinking they can have new clothing items or characters for online dlc, maybe even some new vehicles!