Did You Complete the Game?

Discussion in 'GTA Liberty City Stories' started by JoshSmith100, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Rowe992

Rowe992 New Member

I have never reached 100% for any GTA game. I complete all the missions but I am still stuck at 98%. I just don't do much a side from the missions. I hope to reach 100% some day when I play the game over again on my pc using a psp emulator.

2. Nho Huynh

Nho Huynh New Member

І соuldn't еvеn gеt раst thе fіrst mіssіоn. І bоught thе gаmе оn РЅ3 (уоu knоw, РЅ2 еmulаtіоn thrоugh sоftwаrе dоwnlоаdеd vіа РЅΝ) but thе FРЅ wаs НОRRЕΝDОUЅ. Ѕеrіоuslу, І thоught mу РЅ3 wаs аbоut tо dіе аt fіrst, but І nоtісеd thаt оnlу Lіbеrtу Сіtу Ѕtоrіеs hаd hоrrіblе frаmеrаtе іssuеs. Ѕоrrу, І gоt саrrіеd аwау. Вut nо, І nеvеr fіnіshеd thе gаmе, еvеn thоugh І wаntеd tо.

3. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I played Liberty City Stories on my psp and the controls were kind of iffy. The camera controls were pretty bad and using the control nub on the psp to move the character made my thumb hurt. Because of that I only got about 1/4 into the game.

4. shreklock

shreklock Member

I've never fully beaten any GTA game. I always find other things to do and time passes very quickly when you have fun. I would like to do it some day, though.

5. silverborn

silverborn New Member

This was the first GTA game I ever completed. Back then, I got it for the PSP and it was my first and only game.
    I loved everything about that game. The music, the radio stations and the characters were all great.

6. rightct

rightct New Member

Never really got past the 4th mission, not because I couldn't, but because this game wasn't really that appealing... if I had to compare GTA IV to this game, the former really wins by far.

7. kylerlittle

kylerlittle New Member

Yes I did. It was fun, it didn't take me a lot of days to do that but then it became boring and pointless after finishing all of the missions, so you move on to another game.

8. bavinnie

bavinnie New Member

I actually never even picked up this installment, but I am defintely going to have to get it on PC and take a crack at it, I think the only GTA game I ever got 100% on was san andreas, and man I played that game FOREVER - to be fair though, I loved every second.

9. Arvis

Arvis Member

How are you planning to do it? Liberty City Stories is PSP and PS2 exclusive, no PC version has been released. Maybe you play it on PS3 or PS4 too, I don't know about that.

10. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I am halfway through the game, and the mission I am at involves driving van and getting 5 checkpoints before other driver and kind of tricky. I have liked how some missions are in the game, sad that Jd was whacked it was due to betraying his own family and causing problems for Sal. I liked Frank Vincent playing Sal and a good mobster actor as well when he plays them and this game is quite good to play as well and enjoyable.

11. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic New Member

I completed the game before.

12. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

It's funny how a lot of people don't seem to finish the game. It wasn't too bad in my opinion.

13. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, I completed the 100 percent of the game. Well, I really enjoyed the game and the graphics was really stunning.

14. raceman998

raceman998 Member

I have also played liberty city and I must say, my experience was really amazing. I loved the environment and enjoyed the game.

15. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

Complete the story? Yes, I finished the story of this game in under 2 days, which was pretty underwhelming since this is the second game I played after coming out of San Andreas. It was just one kill mission after another, and it was just really boring all around. If you are asking if I "truly" completed the game, the 100% statistic, then absolutely not. Just a bunch of collectibles and mini missions like driving around to sell a car. That's really terrible, and as far as games go, GTA LCS is one of the games that I DIDN'T play a second time.

16. krnd

krnd Member

I did complete the story however there's no way I'd finish every side mission too, there are far too many distracting things to do that :p

17. jahroberts

jahroberts New Member

Never even completed the story on this game.

I didn't really like it, but I didn't complete it anyway because I didn't own it, I think it was my cousin that owned it and I just borrowed it from him for like a week or something.

18. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I completed the main story a long time ago and it was quite fun, but it's not 100% since I didn't get to finish all the side missions. I was too lazy. :p

19. madinracing

madinracing New Member

You should at least try to complete it. :)

20. madinracing

madinracing New Member

Twice over! That's really great. You sound like a good player.