Did anyone think Lamar was similar to Lance from Grand theft auto Vice City?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Thomas Hall, May 5, 2016.

1. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

When I see Lamar act the way he does at times and does not think of the consequences of his actions like in the mission Hood Safari where Lamar is about to hand the money over for an imitation drug good thing Trevor was there otherwise Franklin and Lamar would of been scammed. I think it was strange to see Lamar not see the brick being drywall for someone would knows the streets that well and he did seem jealous like Lance in Vice City when Tommy was moving ahead in the business. When I first saw Lamar and the way he talks realised he is like Lance and does not think ahead and has to be saved at least he is good at handling a gun and can fight off the enemies when they come.

2. krnd

krnd Member

I think that's just one common archetype they're using in the game, you always need a dumb or impulsive one to justify a lot of plot holes :)

3. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

I see where you going, and thinking like that, we can see that both characters are very similar. But in this type of games, you're only dealing with criminals so yeah, they all have that in common.

4. raceman998

raceman998 Member

I agree with you. Both the character have many things in common. I love the characters.