Did anyone think it was interesting how Trevor recognized Michael on Tv?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Thomas Hall, May 5, 2016.

1. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

It was surprising Trevor thought Brad was alive and Michael was dead for the past 10 years and when he sees Michael using his catchphrase he remmebrs it is him and he would use it for each robbery they planned which was kind of strange that he never was caught before. I thought it was interesting how he even finds Michael in the house he stays and knows his family and thought he was going to fight Michael he probably would of if the family was not there and wonder who would of been left standing. I was amazed that Trevor still knew the catchphrase after 10 years and recognized it and must of been betryaed knowing that the man he thought was dead was alive all this time.

2. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member

Not strange at all, they were best friends and he probably lived with the guilt of 10 years knowing he got his friend killed. He thought he was dead that whole time so when it did pop back up he freaked out. I doubt he ever would have fought him though, just him being a typical creep.

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I think when Trevor first realised that Michael was still alive, he'd have had mixed emotions. Relief that he wasn't really dead, but also anger that not only had Michael not got in touch with him, but also about how and why Michael had faked his death in the first place.

4. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

That was a pretty cool part in the game. Rockstar developers think about everything when making games, and this is another proof. But, I guess he was pretty surprised to see him again.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Of course Trevor was upset that Michael didn't contact him and let him think he was dead. But he probably was at least a little glad to see him alive. Trevor is my favorite character because he's complex.
    He's a scary, intense person but he's very loyal. It hurt him when he perceived that Michael betrayed him.

6. Dante848

Dante848 New Member

It's not that strange. It's one of those things, he probably didn't even think about the catchphrase. But it's like when you hear it so much and then hear it again it rings in your head, nostalgia runs through you and the dots connect. It isn't at the forefront of your brain until you hear it. It makes sense it would instantly remind him when he heard it, kinda how your brain works.

7. jahroberts

jahroberts New Member

Well it was like michael's signature,

I'm sure he remember everything about that day because he had to leave his 2 friends with bullets in them.

I felt pretty sad for him to be honest but I don't think it's weird that he remembered it to be honest.

8. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I thought it made perfect sense since it was such a recognizable catch phrase. I don't think there's many high skilled robbers, and one pulling a huge heist while using the same catchphrase kind of screams to Trevor that it had to be his old friend.

9. evelin

evelin New Member

They were robbing buddies for their entire life... what surprise is there to be seen? Michael really despised the guy for being mad as a hatter, but Trevor still had some slight hope that he was still alive. It really hurt him to see he was betrayed.

10. Maddogg401

Maddogg401 New Member

I don’t think it was strange at all. They were friends for a long time, and if you are friends with someone for such a long time, you do notice their body language, their pet peeves, the tone of their voice, and such things get stored in your subconscious. So when Trevor saw Michael on TV he recognized these and instantly recognized him.