Dance Mission

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Luke, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Chaos

Chaos Member

I had no problems with that mission, it was fun and pretty easy after you understand the moves. Be calm , and you will pass the mission.

2. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

If your playing on a console its easy but if your playing it on a PC the controls are quite awkward it took me a couple of tries.

3. Racer X

Racer X Member

I barely remember this mission. It wasn't all that hard, I think that I was able to do it on the first try. But I do agree that it was kind of a boring mission. The hydraulics mission was much harder than this one for me.

4. CelTek

CelTek Member

Nah, you just move your hands from WASD to the numpad :)

5. Josh

Josh New Member

I loved this mission to be honest. That music just makes me wanna get my freak on. Plus, it's mad easy once you figure out what to do.

6. CelTek

CelTek Member

I love the car bouncing music, apparently it is some variation on an early 90s game theme? It plays on one of the radio stations, love it. Kind of want it as my ringtone now I remember it.

7. rebel

rebel New Member

That mission is not one of the pleasant one for sure. It stopped my progress quite some times. I hated it and all that, but eventually got trough it. It's all about paying attention and hitting the right key, so with a bit of practice you can do it perfectly.
    And no, at least I am not aware of any skips, but downloading a save on the next mission.

8. harshal360

harshal360 New Member

That mission was really boring for me aswell. It took me a couple tries to beat it. I was on PC and my main problem was that I was using the arrow keys instead of the "special" arrow keys which are the ones on the number pad. The only thing I liked about it was kicking that girl out of the van and driving away. Unfortunately the best part only lasted for like 5 seconds but, I drove around there for a bit and drove over the pedestrians.

9. insertkittyface

insertkittyface New Member

It took me forever to beat this mission.. I remember getting irritating trying to do it, but eventually, I got it. I don't think there's anyway to skip it, sadly :(

10. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I could remember doing this mission for the PC version. It was so funny seeing the animation for CJ dancing getting his groove on with that one girl. I just love it at the end after you win you had to steal the truck with all the boom box equipment in it.

11. SS42A

SS42A New Member

I did not have a problem with the dance missions for the console version. If I got used to the Lowrider and OG Loc dance missions, it will help me on dates as well. In fact, they reminded me of earlier dance-based games on the PS1, and besides, these missions pale in difficulty compared to the "Supply Lines" mission, which was a bitch to complete.

12. prey

prey New Member

First of all, this mission shouldn't't have been created.
    Secondly, just try to download other savegames, as it will exempt you from further headaches.

13. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I used to go in the club in SA and do the dancing mini game. It was fun to do that little rhythm game, and since I was so good at it , that part of the mission was a breeze. I like rhythm games, so I had no issues with it.

14. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

What...WHAT? It's the easiest fucking mission on that planet..

15. Iseeusleep

Iseeusleep New Member

This mission took me so damn long to figure out it's not funny. There is a rhythm to it and once you find it the mission will become a breeze. For some reason something in my brain didn't quite click when I first tried that mission, but when I came back after a few days I was able to get it the first try.

16. jurew2

jurew2 Member

It is funny to see people having problems with this mission, because when my cousins and I were playing it on the PS2 the only one that could complete it was me. All of my cousins (4) would try to complete this mission, but couldn't do it. I guess I was the savior when it came to that. I don't know if there are any cheats to skip a mission or for this mission in particular, you just have to try it over and over again until you figure it out somehow.

17. Iam_Jermaine

Iam_Jermaine New Member

I practiced at the dance club and overall got better at dancing. It's very boring to me to be honest, but when I first played, i thought it was pretty cool that you could dance at all.

18. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

Yeah, I remember losing this mission a lot of times! And, the way CJ danced was weird and funny. I won it after a lot of attempts. I don't know any cheats to complete or skip that mission, but I suggest you to just keep trying until you get it right.

19. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

This mission was hard, as the points can be good or bad or miss, at times was not done too well. The low rider mission was same, was made hard, sometimes was easy to get points and sometimes was not so easy. They should of made this mission a bit easier, as you had to press the button at the right time to pass.

20. shreklock

shreklock Member

This is one of the hardest missions, the other one is with the jumping cars. Mashing buttons in an order is not really my thing. I even remember asking my friend to complete that mission for me as he was the only one I knew who could do it.