Console or PC?

Discussion in 'GTA General Discussion' started by Blacklist#25, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix Member

I will have to go with the console on this.I have two speakers in my living room which I connect to the PS in order to have the best experience.The feeling of the video game pads/controllers vibrating in my hands is good and generally makes any game worth playing.

2. overcast

overcast Member

I find console good enough for GTA. If you are into the other types of games where you require PC options more. Then that would be something that may differ. I personally think that it's worth going for console for most of the games.

3. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

I prefer playing GTA on consoles like I do most of my other games. From me it is easier and more comfortable.

4. razer

razer Member

I prefer playing on PC like with most other games. Better graphics, mod support, custom radio station and you can play with a gamepad if you wish. What's not to like ?

5. Athanas

Athanas Member

I rarely play any video games on console. This is the fact that I began playing the video games on a PC and I am very much used to it. I can take a day or two per week to use my console, but in many occasions I use a PC.

6. overcast

overcast Member

PC seems to be getting more shares lately. And more game development is being done for the PC users over the console users. I find both fine. And I think if the money is good enough then I'd stick with the console. I find that more easier that way.

7. Athanas

Athanas Member

Some people are more comfortable with consoles than PCs. The best thing is to make sure you play your favourite games, whether via PC, console or wherever,haha.

8. overcast

overcast Member

Stadia will change everything and people won't be restricted to consoles anymore. consoles are expensive afterall. It's not much of use with that amount.

9. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin Member

I see.

10. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin Member

I agree.

11. overcast

overcast Member

For me the PC seems to be a good start for the gaming for some time. I don't think that consoles will be in future. So we have to bet on the PC culture for the gaming.