Codemasters Formula 1 2015

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by Maddogg401, May 27, 2016.

1. Maddogg401

Maddogg401 New Member

I am surprised that in a forum of sim games no one has mentioned F1 2015. It is a good simulator especially for formula 1 fans since you get to experience the real deal, plus with the sea of mods which are available you can really mod the game to your heart’s content. So do let me know what you guys think about the game.

2. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

I've always found the F1 games to be quite boring. Maybe it's a reflection of how boring F1 itself has become. Sure the racing can be fun but everything else about the games is boring.

I don't know anything about F1 2015 though.

Is it better?

3. Maddogg401

Maddogg401 New Member

I started from F1 2010, and buying all the games up to F1 2015, the quality has indeed gone down over the years. As you rightly pointed out this is a reflection of how the sport has deteriorated over the span of 6 years, the new Hybrid Turbocharged Engines are no good, the sound they make is pathetic, and Formula 1 is not fun to watch anymore. My favourite will still be F1 2010 since they had post-race press conference in that(which was subsequently removed from the further iterations), F1 2015 on its own is a good simulation game but they have removed the career mode which I don’t like.

4. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I like almost every Codemasters game released, but I just cannot get into F1. I don't find F1 racing as entertaining as I thought I would.

5. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, it's much different than any other games out there. I must say that it's an amazing game and it's not at all boring. You should check out this game and I bet you would love it.

6. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Why have you not played the F1? In my opinion, it's an amazing game with awesome graphics. Is it boring for you?

7. justrace

justrace Member

Among all the racing games, my favourite is F1. What do you dislike about this game?

8. justrace

justrace Member

That's what I am saying. It's an impressive game. I don't believe in anyone who says it's boring.

9. justrace

justrace Member

All the features were great but the removal of the career mode is the only thing that disappointed me. I think they should reimplement the career mode in the game.

10. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I never said it was boring, it's a great game. Between F1 and Grid I find the latter more entertaining though. I don't hate the game, I just prefer another one.

11. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I have only been recently getting more and more interested with the details and subtleties of f1 so I may just check this game out. Like many other modern games I'm sure I'll just end up learning more about the intricacies of the actual sport as I play the video game more.