Cheats in Grand Theft Auto

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Nin10gamer, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Nin10gamer

Nin10gamer New Member

What do you guys think about Cheats in Grand Theft Auto? Do you want them to make a return in V. Personally cheats were alright for me when I just wanted to have fun. I know in San Andreas the cheats were a little weird because of how the game would tell you that the usage of cheats would mess up your game some how. I Never knew if that was Rockstar intentionally scaring the players or what. In IV they were a little more nice about the cheats. I never save though when using cheats I merely use them to have fun and then quit and return when I want to get back to business and the story line.

2. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I use them a lot. GTA is just a lot more fun to play with cheat codes. Spawning a vehicle, running a car in the sea, flying with jetpack on and what not.

3. ashishkashyap25

ashishkashyap25 New Member

Well such games are vapid without the flavor of cheat codes, I have been a big fan of the GTA series. I remember the day when for the first time I used the cheat to fly car in the air that was the memorable moment for me. Eventually I used approx all the cheats until I finished the game.

GTA turns to be much more interesting when you play it with cheats.

4. bloggergal

bloggergal New Member

GTV V is probably going to be the best to play cheat codes with. The game is already (from what I see of the videos) going to be the best GTA that they ever made. Topping it is going to be hard for the developers. Cheat codes help make the games more interesting in the long run.

5. Riles

Riles New Member

I've only ever used cheats if I became stuck on a mission and was getting increasingly frustrated.

GTA IV seemed much easier compared to the others in terms of difficulty.

6. bknight

bknight New Member

Cheats are nice only after you've completed almost all of the game, I enjoy cheating in GTA while I'm just cruising around town, and suddenly there's a need to blast everything up and with zero or less weapons is kind of hard so let's go with weapon cheat and blast the hell out of everything!

7. drewtoby

drewtoby New Member

Why not? Let us have some fun!!!

8. crazyduck

crazyduck New Member

I only use cheats after I have done the story or I make a new save file. I find that when you're bored of the game and want to have a bit of fun, cheats can provide great entertainment. Hopefully, in GTA V they will have a tank cheat. I like using the tanks for running over cars and blowing people up.

9. Burnrubber

Burnrubber New Member

I'd agree with this. Part of the challenge of any game is beating it yourself and I think that's 99% of gamers. Once done however, I can't see anything wrong with playing with a few cheats to keep your interest up.

10. davidexct

davidexct Member

I love cheating in all Grand Theft Auto games, I wish if GTA IV has cheats, for cars, airplanes, health, weapons and much more.

Cheats are very useful when we get stuck in a mission and are not able to pass it after repeated trials without cheats.

All we have seen previously, all the latest GTA games such as GTA IV, San Andreas had cheats in them so I hope the same for GTA V

11. Rob

Rob New Member

I like the cheats, they were some missions that were really hard for me to pass without using cheats so I'm good with them. Plus they make the game even more fun than it already is sometimes.

12. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I don't like using cheats for me it takes the fun away from the game, but I do like using mods that change the environment and visual aspects.

13. mareebaybay

mareebaybay New Member

I have yet to use cheat codes. I really hate the idea of using them. Even if I am stuck on a board I will stick it out until I actually beat it. I would not have bought the game, if I wanted it to be easy. I won't lie, I use cheat codes in the end of every game Grand Theft Auto I've ever owned. Whenver I am actually done playing I always use cheat codes.

14. Chaos

Chaos Member

I would never use cheats in a game like GTA. This game is too beautiful to spoil it with cheats, and the missions are very easy to complete, so cheats have no place here. I used cheats in a few FPS games that I didn't really liked, but I also wanted to see their ending, so to advance faster and still learn the story I used some cheats like God or Invisible. But if you truly like a game, cheats will only rob you the pleasure of playing it. :)

15. Rocky55119

Rocky55119 New Member

I really like the cheats. I think it makes the game less fun. I rather earn everything I want, but if i'm in a sticky situation I will use cheats.

16. qwertyuiop7

qwertyuiop7 New Member

Cheats are pretty useful for me when I finish the game and have nothing else to do. Except wreak havoc.

17. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

Lol. I concur. I don't like to use cheats in campaign missions, but when I ma out on road, I like to destroy everything like a boss.

18. davidexct

davidexct Member

I do not use cheats regularly, I only use cheats in any game when I am struck in a mission which is very hard to complete.

19. cookiemonster16

cookiemonster16 Member

I love using the cheats for fun too, but I have used them to pass missions even though I learned the hard way that it's better to pass it without cheat codes because if you save afterwards it does mess up the game and it makes you feel like you wasted your time. When I want to take break from the missions that's when I use the cheat codes.