Cheat List

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by Flaming_Dorito, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Flaming_Dorito

Flaming_Dorito New Member

Where can i find a complete list of cheats for Vice City and their applications?
    ~Thx

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

3. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I try to refrain from these things but at a certain point they are just hard to ignore and you really just have to take a look. They are entertaining, I will say that.

4. Flaming_Dorito

5. Flaming_Dorito

And @holmes22 I have already completed the game without cheats. So i am trying cheats for fun.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Yeah, that's what I did too. I completed the campaign without any cheats otherwise it wouldn't have been as fun, but I wanted to test all the capabilities of the game after so that's why I've been using cheats.

7. Flaming_Dorito

What is your favorite cheat?
    Besides Leavemealone, nuttertools, and all the most basic ones.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Hmm.. good question but hard choice. I love the cheats for weather, I can change it depending on my mood which is really cool to me. I also love the one that makes Tommy girly, he looks funny.

9. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I guess the more that I think about it I like the cheats for the weather too. Those are the ones that I never really think about right away, but they do have a surprisingly big impact.

10. belovedad

belovedad Member

It's all over the internet. By the way, I never understand how people play single player without the game cheats. Makes it so much more fun.

11. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

That is a good point just to think about how easily they are out there and how it is almost impossible not to come across them. Some of them are so easy you can get them on accident.

12. sidney

sidney Member

It's been a long time since I have played GTA VC, and I remember using the life cheat, weapons cheat and the wanted level decrease cheat the most. When I feel like it, I use the tank to so that I would be invincible while doing missions. It turns out I have a lot more to try, I can't wait to try those cheats out when I get to play GTA VC again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2017
  13. clair02

clair02 New Member

I love a good challenge as much as the next gamer, but sometimes it's nice to have those cheat lists handy to fall back on in case things become too hard. I don't think I've ever been able to finish a GTA game without cheats.

14. AlexZ

AlexZ New Member

Thanks for the links!

15. jakub1

jakub1 Member

holmes i definitely chuckled while reading your comment, it's kind of funny that you can execute a cheat without knowing it.

16. Itsame

Itsame New Member

I tend to take the approach that, since I paid a lot of money for this medium, I owe myself the courtesy of having a good, hard try at passing the obstacles a game presents me with. Having said that, a game is an entertainment medium first, second, and last. If a challenge in Grand Theft Auto crosses that threshold between difficulty and being obnoxious, I feel justifies in employing a cheat to move me past it.

Plus, the Grand Theft Auto series is one of the few franchises that really does benefit from cheats thanks to the sandbox style of game design they use. There is something deeply satisfying about plugging in a weapons cheat, giving myself an impossible amount of ammo, and running around the city like a one man army. I like to hole up in a good bottleneck and see how many tanks I can take out before they get me.

17. Davidmillernost

Davidmillernost New Member

In y opinion, the best way to get a cheat lit is to join a GTA discussion about cheats. Join some players group and ask them whatever you need. Another way to get the information about GTA cheats is to search it on Google. There nothing better than this.

18. serbog

serbog New Member

There are plenty of forums and sites on the internet that provide full cheat lists with description. I remember back in the day when we didn't have any internet, we would got from person to person and ask the if they knew any cheat codes. Eventually we got some of them down and kept them like the holy grail.

19. razer

razer Member

Lol the only cheats I remember is "nuttertools" and "aspirin" (Don't know why those two in particular got stuck in my head). The funniest one is "fannymagnet" though. I didn't know what fanny meant when I was a kid...

Actually, looking at Vice City's cheat list, there is a lot of profanity and even making fun of certain people/groups. I doubt Rockstar could get away with that nowadays.

20. Davidmillernost

Davidmillernost New Member

You can search for the cheats and codes for all games on the Google. I have a big list of cheat code websites. I can share or PM you if you want.