Can't start my game.

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by ashishkashyap25, Sep 13, 2013.

1. ashishkashyap25

ashishkashyap25 New Member

Yesterday I took my old PS-2 out of the box, I inserted the GTA-San Andreas CD into it waited for so long as I was desperate to play it again after so long. But sadly it did't worked out. The CD got stuck at the introduction part and the game did't start. I checked playing another CD, it worked fine which means the PS-2 is still working and at the same time the CD is working fine with my friend's console.

I tried this for many times but eventually left with nothing, any idea what should I do to get some action?

2. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

Do you have the fat or the slim PS2 it sounds like your PS2 laser needs to be cleaned it's a common PS2 problem a way to fix this is get a q tip and sum rubbing alcohol and gently touch the laser and that should fix the problem if you have the fat PS2 it's a little more difficult you have to take your PS2 apart to reach the laser.

3. davidexct

davidexct Member

It seems that you are using your old play station 2 after a long interval of time so the chances are high that the lens in your playstation requires a cleanup via a lens cleaner or a simple tissue paper.

Try the above mentioned steps and reply here if you have any further problems after cleaning your lens.

4. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

Well, I have not played the PS2 counterpart of this game. I own the PC version of it. So I am afraid that I won't be able to help you out with your issues here.

5. Rocky55119

Rocky55119 New Member

Wow, this guy knows what to do. I would probably do what he does, but I would just buy GTA on the PC if that doesn't fix the problem (only $15.00 now).

6. davidexct

davidexct Member

The problem may be with your lens in your playstation which may have got dirty or the problem may exist in your GTA San Andreas DVD which got scratched.