Cameos from past GTA games?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Brem, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Brem

Brem Member

Do you guys think we'll see any past GTA characters reprise their roles in GTA V? I think it'd be pretty cool to see CJ pop up as an older man, maybe a father who's out of the gang and just trying to live his life, or maybe we see Niko just chilling, or maybe you can work with him at some point. Niko is seriously one of my favorite GTA characters so it'd be nice to see him in some capasity in GTA V.

I've always had a thing where I'd expect to see a cameo from an old character. Claude from GTA 3 showed up in GTA San Andreas, so it can be done. It wouldn't hurt to just add them in a small role, so it doesn't overshadow the main cast of GTA V.

What do you guys think. Will we see any cameos from past GTA characters?

2. Carl

Carl New Member

It's possible, but I don't think the older characters from GTA 3, VC, and SA would really fit into the new colorful world of GTA. I would like to see CJ, Niko, and an old Tommy Vercetti pop up, but I don't think it'll ever happen. I have a feeling we'll be seeing small appearances from GTA IV characters, but I doubt it'll be anyone significant like Niko or Roman. Maybe a supporting character at best.

But I like the idea and hope rockstar gives us a little bit of nostalgia.

3. Bulldog

Bulldog New Member

I think it's a completely different universe so I doubt it. It would be cool to see an appearance from CJ though at some point in it. Maybe he could be found as an Easter egg or when you complete the game? Or maybe he could e an unlockable character on multiplayer.