Burnout Developers Announce a New Racing Game

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by Denis Hard, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

Burnout Developers may have left Criterion but they have been quite busy since they left and now they have announced a new racing game which as yet is untitled. The game, those who liked the Burnout series will like this, will share a lot of themes with Criterion's Burnout series. That's all the info we've got about the game but I believe it will be as good as the Burnout paradise games.

2. TheViper

TheViper Member

Haven't heard anything about this but if true then I am excited. I know some consider Burnout Paradise to be one of their "worst". I actually enjoyed that game more than any racing game I ever played. Here's hoping they make something that will spark my love for racing games.

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I hope they incorporate some of the modes and features of the older versions because I found that a lot of the innovations on the new one that supposedly made it more impressive just didn't matter to me because the old ones were already good and I would have been happy with just slightly upgraded graphics and new maps.

4. demitri

demitri Member

I am really excited to hear this news. I wish to play this game. I would leave a comment on this game after trying it. After watching its trailer on YouTube, I think it would be really fun to spend time on it. It depends if intro is same as the game play.

5. overcast

overcast Member

Any news on what they developed and what is in works right now in 2019? I am looking forward to the update.